Relegated players

I think bigger clubs would be in for Samba, if Blackburn went down. Arsenal for example.

He'd be a great addition though.

Reckon he'll be on the move whether they go down or not. Don't think we'd get him anyway, but yeah, I think he'll go off to Arsenal

I would like Samba, McCarthy, Ba, Phil Jones and Morten Gamst Pederson.

Samba will likely be off to a more ambitious team than us. McCarthy I feel would be an amazing signing since every time I see him play he seems to improve. Ba would give us a decent option up top. Jones is a promising player and MGP would give us a bit of versatility to play on the wings.

Samba will likely be off to a more ambitious team than us. McCarthy I feel would be an amazing signing since every time I see him play he seems to improve. Ba would give us a decent option up top. Jones is a promising player and MGP would give us a bit of versatility to play on the wings.

James McCarthy yeah? Good shout, looks really promising. We havn't a hope of getting Phil Jones though, one of the big 4/5 will have him.

James McCarthy yeah? Good shout, looks really promising. We havn't a hope of getting Phil Jones though, one of the big 4/5 will have him.

Yeah, if Wigan went down we would have a decent chance of getting him. Could really develop into a top class player!

maybe not improve us significantly but if their teams get relegated i reckon theyd definitely improve our squad for relatively little bean:

jarvis

samba

kalinic

larsson

moses

ridgewell

diame

ba

I'm taking it as a given that Birmingham Blackpool and obviously West Ham are doon.

From them, I honest to god wouldn't want Parker by the way, I'd want Demba Ba, he's got real promise, has a cracking shot, Charlie Adam, DJ Campbell for a fox in the box type coming off the bench he'd dee, Sebs Larsson and that Villa reject good player though, scored against West Ham in the League Cup.

I'm taking it as a given that Birmingham Blackpool and obviously West Ham are doon.

From them, I honest to god wouldn't want Parker by the way, I'd want Demba Ba, he's got real promise, has a cracking shot, Charlie Adam, DJ Campbell for a fox in the box type coming off the bench he'd dee, Sebs Larsson and that Villa reject good player though, scored against West Ham in the League Cup.

Was that Ridgewell? He's a strange one, looks really good for a couple of matches then goes missing for twice as many.

It will be interesting to see who Brum keep considering they're off to Europe albeit from the 2nd tier.

Being in Europe did Millwall no favours but they also weren't relegated the season prior to they qualification.

And Alex, remember when MGP was being touted as the next big playmaker that Man U were going to sign?

Edited by sammynb

Guest alex

Was that Ridgewell? He's a strange one, looks really good for a couple of matches then goes missing for twice as many.

It will be interesting to see who Brum keep considering they're off to Europe albeit from the 2nd tier.

Being in Europe did Millwall no favours but they also weren't relegated the season prior to they qualification.

And Alex, remember when MGP was being touted as the next big playmaker that Man U were going to sign?

Souness' last signing as Blackburn manager iirc. Looked very good at first with a sweet left peg but I haven't been impressed with him for a while now.

I think Pedersen is dead ordinary. That's being polite.

Was good once upon a time, but for whatever reason he's been on the decline the last couple of years.

I think Pedersen is dead ordinary. That's being polite.

Was good once upon a time, but for whatever reason he's been on the decline the last couple of years.

Didn't he break something? Or was after Sparky fucked off he had a hard time?

I can see him ending up at Fulham.

Now we know who's down do you's see us signing anyone or who'd you like to sign

The pick of the bunch seem to be

Gilks, Adam, DJ Campbell, Foster, Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, Larsson, Gardener, Green, Upson, Noble, Parker, Hitzelsperger, Ba

I think out of these the only ones i'd like to see here are Johnson, Larsson and Ba, mostly because Larsson is on a free, Johnson looks a decent CB and Ba because he gets goals and quite a few of them aswell and that's in a poor West Ham team.

Although i think Foster and Adam are quality players, I don't see Adam getting in ahead of Nolan and Tiote and I don't think we're that desperate for a keeper