LA Noire

trophyshy

I'm quite enjoying it - I have just become a detective so it's not quite ''sandbox'' at the moment and it doesn't look like it really will be.

Glad I never picked this up then. Thanks testers. ;)

You base your buying decisions on a couple of people on a football forum, ignoring the ones who like it?

I based it on its not what I thought it would be.

I was hoping for a game similar to Red Dead but in a different setting and this seems not to be the case.

...(twinkle/vibrate to get you to look at another fucking hairbrush only for him to say 'this is inconsequential' - well why did you make me pick it up then, cunt?)

;) Can't argue with that tbf

I'm still enjoying it at the moment though, just hope it doesn't get too repetitive.

I, on the other hand, like to shoot the sh*t out of things at random, therefore I am selling this game.

Did you ever bother to actually look into LA Noire before you bought it? Or did you assume that since Rockstar published it, it must be like GTA?

I, on the other hand, like to shoot the sh*t out of things at random, therefore I am selling this game.

Did you ever bother to actually look into LA Noire before you bought it? Or did you assume that since Rockstar published it, it must be like GTA?

Why are you so wound up about this, did you write it?

I am mostly just messing around, as usual, but fwiw I did read a review and thought I would give it a go.

Turns out I find it dull and repetitive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't realise it was a detective game, I'm tempting to get this now. Is it by chance anything like Alan Wake??? The way you have to find clues etc etc

I didn't realise it was a detective game, I'm tempting to get this now. Is it by chance anything like Alan Wake??? The way you have to find clues etc etc

Not even remotely like Alan Wake.

Not Alan Wake sorry, Heavy rain :icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...