Pet Hates & Peeves

Jan

Guest CabayeAye

"MEN" who leave the seat of the loo up after they use it and manage to pee all over the floor too, flithy barstewards.

And don't get me started on putting the lid down! :D

Women who are too lazy to wipe my piss of the seat before they sit down.

• 1 year later...

Adults who include their full first name in their signature like a child would when they're first learning joined up writing.

I do that for the aesthetic :gay:

Adults who include their full first name in their signature like a child would when they're first learning joined up writing.

Add to that the arseholes who include letters after their name in their email signatures.

Oh, you got a BA in fashion studies from Wolverhampton University? Fuck off.

Add to that the arseholes who include letters after their name in their email signatures.

Oh, you got a BA in fashion studies from Wolverhampton University? Fuck off.

Dr Ewerk. PhD, M.A. BA Hons in Health and Potato Studies from the University of Trottman, B.O.G.

:finger:

Edited by The Fish

• 6 years later...

Grown adults who refer to a fucking dog or cat “finding it’s forever home”. 

Fuck off. 

( Especially when it’s Jo Brand on some shite pet programme that my Mrs is watching with no shame). 

Fuck off twice! 

People refusing to walk past me in the supermarket until I'm finished picking something off the shelf. You're not going to catch fucking COVID being within 2m of me for 3 seconds as you walk past!

Same goes for people that literally jump into oncoming traffic to avoid walking past someone on the path

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

People refusing to walk past me in the supermarket until I'm finished picking something off the shelf. You're not going to catch fucking COVID being within 2m of me for 3 seconds as you walk past!

Same goes for people that literally jump into oncoming traffic to avoid walking past someone on the path

i do both of those things :lol:

• Haha 1