Pet Hates & Peeves

Jan

Depends on the aisle space. For a big supermarket,  go past, for a local one, its usually one way. In which case the fuckers taking ages to pick something off the shelf fuck me off. 

Who's wearing a mask now btw? I am when shopping, pretty sure if everybody did it would make a big difference. 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Depends on the aisle space. For a big supermarket,  go past, for a local one, its usually one way. In which case the fuckers taking ages to pick something off the shelf fuck me off. 

Who's wearing a mask now btw? I am when shopping, pretty sure if everybody did it would make a big difference. 

Pretty sure it wouldn't. Half the knackers are walking round with chopped up boxer shorts on their faces, wearing the same rubber gloves they've had on for a week spreading god knows what to everything they touch

54 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Same goes for people that literally jump into oncoming traffic to avoid walking past someone on the path

Mind, you encounter some right weirdos when you're out and about, sometimes it's better to be proactive and avoid them than risk them making something of it.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Pretty sure it wouldn't. Half the knackers are walking round with chopped up boxer shorts on their faces, wearing the same rubber gloves they've had on for a week spreading god knows what to everything they touch

I didn't mention gloves, I don't see the advantage of them over clean hands.

Pretty much every country in the world is mandating face coverings now. Pretty much every country in the world has lower infection rates than us. I'm not saying the association is causal, but I wouldn't trust any advice our government gives, and anyway, isn't the advice here now to wear face coverings in confined spaces, such as public transport? 

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

My new favourite thing is spotting people driving their cars whilst wearing a mask. I want to cut their brake cables.

I had similar thoughts, then realised it could be tradies and the like who don't want to handle/remove the masks prematurely when they will need to put one back on again shortly. Looks fucking ridiculous though.

• 1 year later...