Pet Hates & Peeves

Jan

Well I know for certain we've covered this topic before but I can't miss this opportunity of a good whinge about my pet hates :blush:

1.Benefit scroungers and fiddlers, who have no intention whatsoever of ever getting a job.

2.Scummy woman shouting at their scummy children and pulling them up the street

3.The way kids speak today, whats going on? Its a kind of ghetto language or something :D

4.Hearing another person's music through their ear-phones

5.Twats who have their jeans down to their knees

6.Middle lane sitters

7.Brummies/Brummie accent/Birmingham itself

8.Kids walking around with their hoodies up

9.Being cut off by BT/EDF/TalkTalk/Whoever/ after waiting in the 'queue' for over half an hour

10.The crappy music played over the phone whilst you wait in their queue

11.Old folk who they think their advanced years gives them right to be rude and bad mannered

12.Snobs

13.Wine/Food Snobs (there are a couple on here) :D

Back later with Part 2

I have to deal with them fuckers everyday at work and all they do is moan and shit about having to wait to get paid for fuck sake, theyre all a bunch of nobs, I just wanna tell them to get out and get a friggin job instead of coming to me and complaining

I don't think I'd be able to keep my mouth shut :icon_lol:

Part Two......

Signs...too many of them all over the place. Very unsightly and most are unnecessary.

Litter-bugs

Daytime TV, especially the show where all the mongs go on slagging each other off, airing their dirty laundry on public TV.

Grockles!!!!!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if this includes some on here but blokes with those Maori/Robbie Williams tattoos on their arms - sorry but you're all pricks.

Working mainly with women annoys me - One minute texting their boyfriends and all happy, the next cursing their screens because their latest delivery from ASOS hasn't arrived. Just give us a blowey under the desk for fuck's sake.

You can't put all lasses in the same bracket :D some are quite funny and interesting you know :D However, I know the type of lass you're on about in the work place. I used to work with this lass called Christine who was from down the coast right, and every day I'd have a bet on with the lad opposite me by what time she'd mention her weight watchers points. As the weeks and months went by my spread bet was down to like 10 past 9, and we'd like start at 9am. Oh dear :blush: bless her. Was a canny lass actually just boring, she had a massive arse too but would wear proper tight pants.

I'm familiar with all of these pathetic diets thanks to the herd of hippos in my office. The latest one that made me laugh was some woman partaking in the strawberry diet, whereby she literally ate only strawberries for a given period of time. Everyone was consoling her come the end of it after she'd ended up gaining a couple of pounds. I guess no one bothered to mention anything about water retention to her - I know I fucking didn't.

At this precise moment it's people who eat loudly. Sat at work listening to a colleague eat Melba toast and I swear she's crunching twice as loud as any normal person. I'm ready to pan her fucking head in with the box.

Working mainly with women annoys me - One minute texting their boyfriends and all happy, the next cursing their screens because their latest delivery from ASOS hasn't arrived. Just give us a blowey under the desk for fuck's sake.

You can't put all lasses in the same bracket :D some are quite funny and interesting you know :icon_lol: However, I know the type of lass you're on about in the work place. I used to work with this lass called Christine who was from down the coast right, and every day I'd have a bet on with the lad opposite me by what time she'd mention her weight watchers points. As the weeks and months went by my spread bet was down to like 10 past 9, and we'd like start at 9am. Oh dear :blush: bless her. Was a canny lass actually just boring, she had a massive arse too but would wear proper tight pants.

I'm familiar with all of these pathetic diets thanks to the herd of hippos in my office. The latest one that made me laugh was some woman partaking in the strawberry diet, whereby she literally ate only strawberries for a given period of time. Everyone was consoling her come the end of it after she'd ended up gaining a couple of pounds. I guess no one bothered to mention anything about water retention to her - I know I fucking didn't.

Herd of hippos. :D It's interesting I find that hippo's as you refer to them more often than not who have pals who are fat as fuck too, so it seems that little bit more ok. They shouldn't get themselves more than 2 stone overweight anyway. I can never get my head round it. I drink plenty, and don't cut back on food, and I go a stone to 2st overweight quite often, but once I hit 16st, I lose it again because you can't do anything as a fat bastard. Your agility goes and that's nee good for many things, you can't run properly, you lose half your football ability, and ye don't look good, unless your Nigella Lawson or Makosi like. I just can't get me head round these people who are like 18/19/20st. I know how they get there but it would be a matter of pride for me like.

The strawberry diet, never heard of that one like.

Edited by McFaul

No thoughts on it as such. Being a tradition in this business along time just like the food industry.

Why people choose to tip one sector and not another is odd and probably can only be put down to tradition.

It's not like you give the local corner shop keeper a couple of extra quid?

As Stevie said yesterday it can be a 20p round up or a 6 or 7 quid round up. Had both yesterday.

I would say 2 in 10 jobs approx don't tip.

:D Fuck me.

No thoughts on it as such. Being a tradition in this business along time just like the food industry.

Why people choose to tip one sector and not another is odd and probably can only be put down to tradition.

As Stevie said yesterday it can be a 20p round up or a 6 or 7 quid round up. Had both yesterday.

While googling "spelling police" for an amusing photo such as this.

spelling_police.jpg

It also brought up this....

5885d1282265471-spelling-police-zp94clrree.jpg

:blush: Now she can correct me any time she likes.

btw, :blush: Everything that has happened in the world in the last 48 hours, including the possible extinction of mankind, and your only contribution to this board is spelling errors. :D

People who walk around in sunglasses in winter

The sun is at a lower angle in the sky in winter and creates more glare so that's allowed.

Sunglasses indoors however...

While we're at it.... lasses wearing pjyamas and baked-bean can sized rollers in their hair while shopping in Tesco. WTF is that all about?

Yeah, taking their kids to school in 'jamas & slippers with a coat over the top. Shameful. Didn't Tesco try to ban it btw?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-13511668

Why am I not surprised? Fucking tramps