Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

Despite the fact I know what happens, despite the fact I know it's brilliant when it does, I still find myself calling Joffrey and Fucking Prick as often as he appears on screen. :lol:

Cracking episode that.

Shame you didn't spoiler this one, dicksplash. :razz:

Shame you didn't spoiler this one, dicksplash. :razz:

There's no spoiler there numbnut. Joffrey might die accidentally, he may be killed, he may be tortured, he may be imprisoned or enslaved, he may be dry fucked by The Moutain or "cut" by Varys, he may be eaten by the poor or brutalised by the whores he abused. He might get whisked off on an adventure by Doc Brown in a De Lorean, he might even come a cropper at the hands of the only Stark I'm certain would survive these books.

tumblr_m60v7sBQRQ1rnhdrgo1_1280.jpg

I piss on your whining.

Don't open if you've not read all the books.

Anyone else noticed how many characters suffer injury to their hands? Off the top of my head there's

Jon Snow

Catelyn Stark

Jaime Lannister

Quorin Halfhand

Victarion Greyjoy

Even all of the POV "Hands" to the King (Jon Arryn, Ed Stark, Tyrion Lannister) are ruined in one way or the other.

I had noticed that but I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. I'm only part way through 'A Feast for Crows' though.

I'd actually love to see a prequel of some kind involving Rhaegar, Aaerys and the how the rebellion started due to Lyanna Stark being kidnapped.

I'd actually love to see a prequel of some kind involving Rhaegar, Aaerys and the how the rebellion started due to Lyanna Stark being kidnapped.

Same.

The novellas he has written (Tales Of Dunk And Egg) are set 89 years before the start of A Game Of Thrones. I haven't read them, but I would assume they flesh out the stories of Rhaegar, Aaerys and the rebellion.

EDIT: Actually, after a brief look at wikipedia, they might not. Though they are set chronologically before A Song Of Ice And Fire, so y' never know.

Edited by ADP

I concurr, it's the one with the dragons

On the balance I'd go for Sibel - I find white chicks kinda dull and she brings some diversity. She's also much prettier than the others.