Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

I've just finished reading A Feast for Crows.

Judging by other people's perceptions on it it was pretty much what I thought. Nothing of great note really happened and due to the format of it, i.e. splitting the books into two. I felt this book suffered as a result of it because A Dance With Dragons (or I'm assuming so anyway) will contain more interesting characters such as Tyrion, Daenerys and the goings on at The Wall with Jon and the Whitewalkers.

Although at the end it was great to see Cersei get some form of a comeuppance and for Jamie to not to run to her aid as soon as she clicked her fingers was quite poignant too.

I also found the scenes with Aemon quite moving too, especially when he was talking about reading the prophecies wrong. It's a shame that he died then as even if it were just for a moment I thought it would have been brilliant to see him and Daenerys unite, even if it happened to be on his death bed.

I've also got a horrible mental image in my head of what Catelyn looks like as Lady Stoneheart. I know we're not going to see here for a while in the TV show but I really can't wait to see that unveiling as I think it will be truly horrifying.

I've just finished reading A Feast for Crows.

Judging by other people's perceptions on it it was pretty much what I thought. Nothing of great note really happened and due to the format of it, i.e. splitting the books into two. I felt this book suffered as a result of it because A Dance With Dragons (or I'm assuming so anyway) will contain more interesting characters such as Tyrion, Daenerys and the goings on at The Wall with Jon and the Whitewalkers.

Although at the end it was great to see Cersei get some form of a comeuppance and for Jamie to not to run to her aid as soon as she clicked her fingers was quite poignant too.

I also found the scenes with Aemon quite moving too, especially when he was talking about reading the prophecies wrong. It's a shame that he died then as even if it were just for a moment I thought it would have been brilliant to see him and Daenerys unite, even if it happened to be on his death bed.

I've also got a horrible mental image in my head of what Catelyn looks like as Lady Stoneheart. I know we're not going to see here for a while in the TV show but I really can't wait to see that unveiling as I think it will be truly horrifying.

I'm reading it in hyperspeed cause I don't like the perspectives in this one. My favourite storyline is Arya's though

Episode 3 has more tits and a very key (I'm assuming) ending.

Still no sign of the ginger bird getting her kit off for John Snow though :(

image.png

NO!

I'm curious as Hell now... but don't tell me, I'm on night shift tonight, and I want to keep it for tomorrow

I haven't got a fucking clue who anyone is in this show. I've watched it right from the start as well. Just give them normal names ffs. My brain can't remember all these outlandish titles and map them to their faces.

Whenever you get a conversation and they're talking about a character that isn't present, they could literally be talking about anyone as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't got a fucking clue who anyone is in this show. I've watched it right from the start as well. Just give them normal names ffs. My brain can't remember all these outlandish titles and map them to their faces.

Whenever you get a conversation and they're talking about a character that isn't present, they could literally be talking about anyone as far as I'm concerned.

Just started watching it, about 6 episodes in. Enjoying it but totally get what you're saying

After watching the first two seasons in one go it's probably easier for me to keep track of the character names but I still totally get what you're saying.

It's not helped either by the way new characters appear regularly that the rest of the character know straight away but we the viewers aren't really given much of an introduction at all. Dennis Penis's character and particularly his mate who was in the last one are prime examples of this!

Rob Stark. He's one of the identical looking young scraggy haired bearded blokes, of which there are 3 or 4. That is as close a description i can give of him.

You need to have read the books to enjoy this thing imo.

Edited by Gemmill

It's not just the people btw, it's the locations. I have no idea who is in the same building as who, and who is 500 miles away in a different building. The only one who I know isn't there is Dragon Tits cos it's always sunny where she is.

It feels like I've got early onset dementia.