Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

It's trodding a fine line with the killing characters who come back. Jon Snow, Arya, the big bastard and that lovesick soldier who touched someone and had the disease spreading up his hand have all had 'deaths' that turned out not to be. The good thing previously was how merciless they were in killing people off. I'll forgive it for one series, but they best start dying properly and promptly again soon.

Great battle, but overall a bit disappointing. No surprises. Ramsay's death was too quick, they could have at least had the decency to chop his cock off first.

Edited by Renton

Feels odd; being frustrated that everything seems to be getting tied up quite neatly, after seasons of frustration at things not being tied up neatly enough :lol:

There appears to be something between Yara and Dragontits. I hope they get it on, with Theon watching and crying with frustration.

Dany's got form

tumblr_m4d4l5FkSX1qlao17o4_250.gif

Rikon's a moron

In the books he's fucked off to a cannibal island with Osha.

osha.jpg

I'd be disappointed if he's as stupid in the books as he is in the show.

Rikon's a moron

If you think he was ever not going to die zig zag or not you're a moron.

If he zig zagged Ramsay would have killed him whilst he was closer. If somehow he didn't he would have called on his archers to rain down death on him. Sansa called it.

If you think he was ever not going to die zig zag or not you're a moron.

If he zig zagged Ramsay would have killed him whilst he was closer. If somehow he didn't he would have called on his archers to rain down death on him. Sansa called it.

Still can't work out why she didn't tell Jon Snow about the massive mounted army that was imminent?

Still can't work out why she didn't tell Jon Snow about the massive mounted army that was imminent?

Because she didn't know his arrival was imminent? She clearly didn't know the night before.

One thing I like with GoT is there are very few plot gaps or things that don't make sense (although I'd have to put Arya surviving the waif attack in that category unfortunately). I mean, we've got people complaining Rickon didn't zig zag :D.

Edited by Renton

Because she didn't know his arrival was imminent? She clearly didn't know the night before.

One thing I like with GoT is there are very few plot gaps or things that don't make sense (although I'd have to put Arya surviving the waif attack in that category unfortunately). I mean, we've got people complaining Rickon didn't zig zag :D.

Aye, but she could have, at the very least, said that she'd petitioned him for help.

Did i say that? no, it has dick all to do with the inevitable outcome or that dolls prediction

in your scenario why bother running at all? or when the first couple missed he apparently thought "hmm those are getting closer, fuck it straight on if i zigzag he'll fire more arrows anyway"

it was just stupid, they could've had him zigzag/change pace and had Ramsey track him like a boss dropping him like Robinhood and it would've made more sense than the dopey cunt not trying to dodge flying arrows in a straight line at him.

Er lads, you weren't watching a live sporting event with a changeable outcome, you know.:lol: This was television drama and it was in the script that the character died. Whether he zigged or zagged.

In which it makes more sense he tries to avoid getting clipped, it was lazy direction, but the got nerds are arguing about how it didn't matter due to plot, who cares do it anyway

I think the relatively happy ending was a bit too much in show context so there had to be a price. Even if Jon had got there in time to save him he wouldn't have been able to get back to his lines and it's doubtful Rickon could have survived the battle.

I don't care that he survived or not, what bothered me is the dopey writing/direction didn't make him do the most basic of attempted avoidance, Ramsey could've farted a homing firewall to take him down for all that mattered , they still should've told him to make some sort of attempt to avoid getting shot

Or it could just be that a panicked young lad just ran away from danger as fast as he could without analysing the situation as well as he could have? Honestly, why does this bother you?