Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

That episode was fucking brilliant. 

Could have actually done without the Sansa being an annoying cunt part 52 scenes, as I honestly just wanted to get back to what was going on with Jon, the lads, and those few randoms that were there to get killed

Edited by Howay

Should have made the expendables wear red so I wouldn't have had to keep thinking which top boy had been killed. 

I like the cut of the Night King's jib - "Dragons eh? - fuck you". 

Don't really get the Sansa/Arya shit - surely in "real life", Bran would have just told her that Littlefinger betrayed Ned.

Yeah but that still seemed like about 3 days of actual meetings/chats/battles.

I think things are happening at sort of the same pace as previously, they're just cutting out all of the fluff - though the time that they were on that ice island is taking the piss.

2 hours ago, NJS said:

Yeah but that still seemed like about 3 days of actual meetings/chats/battles.

I think things are happening at sort of the same pace as previously, they're just cutting out all of the fluff - though the time that they were on that ice island is taking the piss.

It gave the impression they were surrounded for one day and night. In that time, they somehow managed to get gendry back to the wall to set off the alert, fly a raven 1000 miles to dragonstone, and fly the dragons back 1000 miles. All a bit silly really.

Thought Jon was going to propose to Dany at the end there, but rather than bend her over he bent the knee. Would have thought marriage between them would solve quite a few issues. One Dragon each to fight the zombie Dragon too. 

8 hours ago, Ant said:

why weren't they all asking the priesty fuckers to spark them up a weapon?

"lads any chance of a sword with +4 fire i've a normal one here?" 

Tormund and Jorah at least were using dragon glass weapons.

13 minutes ago, Ant said:

Also, the lad who pretty much froze to death owned a fire sword... seems a bit of an error in judgement not to use it, it's not like they were hiding while they were trapped on the rock

I think the undead bear mauling probably did for him tbh.

There was nobody stopping the unsullied - they'd all fucked off to highgarden - it just took them 4 or 5 eps to get there-just about the only realistic travel all season. 

The "siege" was just a show of strength. 

I enjoyed it but still think they should have done ten eps. 

Edited by NJS

Just now, ewerk said:

Also, I thought that there was magic built into the wall to stop the undead from passing?

That was supposedly fucked when Bran was touched by the NK and then passed the wall. 

8 hours ago, Ant said:

How was the apparently mute Ice king telling the undead dragon to do its stuff?

Am I the only one hoping he just kills everything? Also keep expecting some faceless assassin to surprise attack Arya

Hopefully Bronn fucks off somewhere mind , best character in it.

oh well 2yrs till the next season :lol: glad i'm not a mammoth fan like  or that'd properly piss me off

What makes you think he needs to speak to control stuff? He hasn't spoken at all in 7 seasons.

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

Also, I thought that there was magic built into the wall to stop the undead from passing?

Think dragon fire trumps whatever spells were cast on the wall.