Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Needed more tits. 

Spoiler

Fortunately no one who has been getting any died last night, so we have three more episodes a wall to wall fucking to look forward to.

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, 

Hide contents

Who are we backing in Clegane vs Clegane, which is now all I care about  

Definitely Clegane.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Needed more tits. 

Tit scenes have been inversely proportional to the amount of zombies shown. Now they are gone I expect, no demand, wall to wall blart. Mind you Melisandre had the best rack, but the lord of light has taken them away. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tit scenes have been inversely proportional to the amount of zombies shown. Now they are gone I expect, no demand, wall to wall blart. Mind you Melisandre had the best rack, but the lord of light has taken them away. 

Missandei is still around, bless her.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

:D

That was a disappointingly Cheb-free goodbye from her, mind. 

Fingers crossed the next episode leaks so I can send about 40 people early spoilers as recompense for being desperate to show off on social media about how they stay up 'til 4am or whatever to watch the show and just have to make sure they prove it by chucking their attempts and being clever and subtle onto facebook and twitter.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, NJS said:

I agree but the idea was that all the winter is coming  stuff and the first scene of the entire thing were foretelling this big living v dead story. 

Aye but the name of the show is literally 'Game of Thrones'.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Cersei does have the scorpions, which we've seen to be effective if they land a hit on a Dragon.

I'm expecting at some point is for Daario and the Second Sons to be called upon to bolster the army taking on Cersei, which would mean there are two mercenary companies from Essos in conflict over the throne of Westeros.

Is that those fuck off cross bow things? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What was the point in Bran doing his thing with the ravens?

I hope this is explained. He could have been setting himself up as bait I guess. When he goes into warg mode it's akin to Frodo putting on the ring in attracting the NK. Also he's cool as a cucumber as he knows what will happen with Arya. But that's a bit naff, I hope there is more to it thanl that. 

What was the lord of light bint with the chebs’ history with Arya? That’s one storyline I completely forgot. 

The whole burning the trenches thing was a massive waste of time. You’d think the dragons could have been more active at that point.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

I hope this is explained. He could have been setting himself up as bait I guess. When he goes into warg mode it's akin to Frodo putting on the ring in attracting the NK. Also he's cool as a cucumber as he knows what will happen with Arya. But that's a bit naff, I hope there is more to it thanl that. 

One thing is for sure, his acting skills have gone down the toilet since he became the three eyed raven

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What was the lord of light bint with the chebs’ history with Arya? That’s one storyline I completely forgot. 

The whole burning the trenches thing was a massive waste of time. You’d think the dragons could have been more active at that point.

She bought Gendry a few seasons back to use his blood. She also told Arya that there was a darkness in her and they would meet again.

The battle was well filmed and apart being dark and foggy was visually impressive.

Strategically fucking stupid though. Why can't writers write intelligent battles? What in fucks name was the point in sending the dothraki off to die in the pitch black? And then having a fight in front of the fire trench... Why? Why not stand behind the fire trench and then, as gloom says, have the dragons torch everything back and forth. Army can pick off stragglers who make it over as they come through.

Night King's death was surprisingly acceptable.

Edited by Rayvin