Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

He's worth 65 million dollars according to the Internet. He'll be reeking of weed and coated in Dorito dust. Finishing those shitty books will be the furthest thing from his addled mind. 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Requires a different approach, imo. I wonder if, after he croaks, someone else will give it a go?

'Someone else'. :lol: That's confirmation that we're going to be forced to read your fan fiction on here for years to come.

41 minutes ago, ewerk said:

'Someone else'. :lol: That's confirmation that we're going to be forced to read your fan fiction on here for years to come.

saving my creative juices for comic book fan fic.

Robert Jordan, the guy who was writing the 15 volume epic 'The Wheel of Time' died of cancer after finishing book 12. But prior to his death he left behind pages and pages of notes for another fantasy author he respected to finish it for fans of the story (which Brandon Sanderson eventually did).

Hard to imagine Martin being as dedicated :lol:

But then we also have Patrick Rothfuss, who started writing the Kingkiller Chronicle, got bored after book 2, and now livestreams himself playing video games while his fans tune in to berate him for not completing it. Fantasy authors are an unreliable bunch :D

Edited by Rayvin

9 hours ago, Renton said:

It's like finding the motivation to complete a PhD after you've won the lottery. Arguably worse, because the TV show is already out there. 

I would most like the Bran/3er thing explained. It probably never will be satisfactorily. Like fuck am I reading the books though, even if he does finish them. 

Wasn’t it just a vehicle to get the truth about Snows birth which ultimately lead him to chibbing dragon tits? :unsure:

9 hours ago, Renton said:

It's like finding the motivation to complete a PhD after you've won the lottery. Arguably worse, because the TV show is already out there. 

I would most like the Bran/3er thing explained. It probably never will be satisfactorily. Like fuck am I reading the books though, even if he does finish them. 

That'll be one of the prequel series I think?

• 3 years later...

Not sure if we need a separate thread for the new one but anyway... 

I thought the first episode was canny but didn't draw me in as much as the first one of the original did - I think everything happening in one place with one story  rather than in several with multiple storylines might be why. 

Also a bit of a lack of humour so far but hopefully that will come. 

Brief doggie style with lass who's no Ros, brothel scene with random tittage - could do better. 

(and a bloke being emasculated and his bits being chucked on a cart bed). 

• Haha 3

On 25/04/2013 at 08:57, trophyshy said:

Alfie Allen is the worst actor I've ever seen. Hope he is tortured until the end of time.

Just scanning through this ancient thread, and came across this. Some foresight this like. I thought Alfie Allen was brilliant in this fwiw.

xbox reek GIF

• Haha 1

To me he appeared to learn how to act during the series, at the start he was nativity play standard; shepherd understudy. Anyway I didn’t wish he’d get his cock lobbed off, I’m not a monster. 

• Haha 1