Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

Arya will bump off the Waif next season, wouldn't be surprised if she stopped saying "I'm no one" and reclaimed her Stark name.

I thought that was given?

I thought that was given?

Sorry, I meant that the show will deliver it fairly heavy handed. Like an "I am Ironman" moment.

Won't that be held back as long as possible?

I had thought so before this season but the TOJ flashback's suggest not. What's the point in showing that scene unless it's a prelude to the reveal? The flashbacks Bran was seeing in the last episode suggest he's working though what the three eyed raven uploaded to him. So he has the knowledge now he just needs to process it. I think we'll see him find it out this season but the information not be relayed to Jon and beyond until some time next.

Sorry, I meant that the show will deliver it fairly heavy handed. Like an "I am Ironman" moment.

You'd have thought her getting Needle back this last episode would be enough but I think you're right and they'll smash the viewers over the head with it.

Another speedily built fan theory is Bran is responsible for the mad king :lol: , quickly put together on the back of his flashbacks. The idea is he told the mad king to burn them all referring to the walkers and the bloke went mad from the visions of Bran and started burning everyone.

I'm not convinced really they're using Jaime's story where the Mad king kept repeating "burn them all" as further evidence but they conveniently leave out the fact he'd ordered Jaime to go and kill Tywin before that meaning he was saying more than just those 3 words. They also went further and reckon Bran is Bran the builder who built the wall and he's been travelling time and becomes able to physically effect the world as he learns, I think that's too convoluted though and if it were true the story would just get bogged down in a shit time traveler story line.

The final one I saw was that the Night King is (was?) a Stark and that he's controlling the zombies through some powerful type of warging and that he's going after Bran as he worries Bran might work out how to control/divert his zombie crew.

Another speedily built fan theory is Bran is responsible for the mad king :lol: , quickly put together on the back of his flashbacks. The idea is he told the mad king to burn them all referring to the walkers and the bloke went mad from the visions of Bran and started burning everyone.

I'm not convinced really they're using Jaime's story where the Mad king kept repeating "burn them all" as further evidence but they conveniently leave out the fact he'd ordered Jaime to go and kill Tywin before that meaning he was saying more than just those 3 words. They also went further and reckon Bran is Bran the builder who built the wall and he's been travelling time and becomes able to physically effect the world as he learns, I think that's too convoluted though and if it were true the story would just get bogged down in a shit time traveler story line.

The final one I saw was that the Night King is (was?) a Stark and that he's controlling the zombies through some powerful type of warging and that he's going after Bran as he worries Bran might work out how to control/divert his zombie crew.

Aye I saw that Bran/mad king theory. It looks like complete bollocks to me. As you say he was mad well before the end.

I quite like the Bran is Bran The Builder idea mind. The timeline of Bran the builder is a bit all over the place as I understand it so the idea that it was Bran giving instructions to various different people in different times to build the necessary buildings is interesting. It does veer off a bit too much into time travel mind. I'm already worrying that Bran is going so end up like commander Sinclair/Valen on Babylon 5.

The night king could be a Stark but he didn't really look like traditional appearance of one. They also seem to be suggesting that being a Stark in someway is needed to be a Warg. But we know that there are other Wargs North of the wall, Bloodraven was a Targaryian Warg and Jojen Reed had greenseer abilities. As far as I can see, Wargs are in no way limited to Starks. It just appears that Bran, Jon and Arya (in the books at least) have some latent abilities.

Edited by David Kelly

That's because you've something of the night about you, yourself.

:lol:

It's true, I find them very relatable. They're in it for the greater good rather than individual pursuit of power.

Or something...

Another plot setup ep this week which I enjoyed - hopefully full on from now to the end.

I always seem to forget what an excellent character Ollena is - she certainly has Cersei nailed.

Liked the kid who runs the Lindisfarne rip-off.

So how is Arya going to be saved? Surely they wouldn't have involved her in thus incredibly long story just to kill her off like that? :lol: But she's received a fatal wound for those times.

So how is Arya going to be saved? Surely they wouldn't have involved her in thus incredibly long story just to kill her off like that? [emoji38] But she's received a fatal wound for those times.

There's a lot of batshit theories about saying it's not her but the waif with a face on which I don't see myself.

Also if the head cheese decides the waif has disobeyed his orders to make it quick, he might help Arya - I think they have access to weird shit.

Aye I don't even watch this shit but I would guess she's gonna find her way back to the fucking weirdo who calls her "a girl" all the time, tell him that the little bitch that beats up blind lasses has stabbed her, he's gonna magically seal up her wounds and knack the blind-beater.