Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

Reckon Jon I'd going to shag Dragon tits before finding out she's his sister? At which point he can shrug his shoulders, it's the targaryon way after all.

Whose Aryas next victim?

Reckon Jon I'd going to shag Dragon tits before finding out she's his sister? At which point he can shrug his shoulders, it's the targaryon way after all.

Whose Aryas next victim?

The red woman.

Whose Aryas next victim?

Not his sister, his Aunt. Not a huge improvement I grant you :lol:

Apart from Cersei and the Mountain, she's still got; The Hound, Beric Dondarrion (Eye Patch Robin Hood), Thoros of Myr (Dennis Pennis), and the Red Woman.

Not his sister, his Aunt. Not a huge improvement I grant you :lol:

Apart from Cersei and the Mountain, she's still got; The Hound, Beric Dondarrion (Eye Patch Robin Hood), Thoros of Myr (Dennis Pennis), and the Red Woman.

She took the hound off her list didn't she?

Yeah but will she put him back on when she discovers he has survived?

He was off it before that happened so I doubt it. Though there is definitely a meeting between them coming up, melisandre will end up with the brothers as well

He was off it before that happened so I doubt it. Though there is definitely a meeting between them coming up, melisandre will end up with the brothers as well

Really? I thought she only scratched him off the list after she left him to die?

i have to say that the final two episodes were a fitting end to the series. and at last dragontits is off to westeros. can't wait to see arya get revenge on that cold bitch cersei

Just can't see Arya getting that chance, it'll be Jaime, Tyrion or a dragon, won't it? Isn't Arya more for taking out 2nd/3rd tier characters?

i thought cersei was on her hitlist? and judging by her camero in the last episode, it'll be hard work to avoid getting whacked by her if she turns up disguised as the mountain. that would be fitting

i thought cersei was on her hitlist? and judging by her camero in the last episode, it'll be hard work to avoid getting whacked by her if she turns up disguised as the mountain. that would be fitting

She could turn up as the fucked nun - that would scare the shit out of Cersei.

Just can't see Arya getting that chance, it'll be Jaime, Tyrion or a dragon, won't it? Isn't Arya more for taking out 2nd/3rd tier characters?

I think Jamie will be the one to do her in. That prophecy said that her children would die and that she would be killed by her younger sibling which could be Tyrion but it could also be Jamie as he was born after her. And with the fact that she did what Jamie had dishonored himself to prevent (killing the king to prevent him blowing up King's Landing with Dragon Fire) he would now have a reason to.

I think Jamie will be the one to do her in. That prophecy said that her children would die and that she would be killed by her younger sibling which could be Tyrion but it could also be Jamie as he was born after her. And with the fact that she did what Jamie had dishonored himself to prevent (killing the king to prevent him blowing up King's Landing with Dragon Fire) he would now have a reason to.

I can see it coming down to Jamie being stood between Cersei and Tyrion and him having to decide who he fights for at the very end.

She could turn up as the fucked nun - that would scare the shit out of Cersei.

or the kingslayer as he's giving her a seeing to. kinky

Shag them both first though, obvs.

:lol:

Take a bow, gents.

King slayer will get an extra notch for monarchacide and become queen slayer. Then king/queen slayer to be killed by oath keeper at the hands of Brienne while being pegged by her. Nailed on.

FYP

If you're going to do something, do it right.