Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

Aye, I agree with the theory of her booting off after they beat the Night King. They’ve dropped hints over the last season or so she’s a bit tyrannical, and as DK and others have pointed out the scenes where Jon told her about his real parents, and Sansa pushed for the north to remain separate showed her being clearly a bit pissed off at both. 

I’d say it could be a bit of a red herring but Martin did say the ending would be bittersweet, which having one of people’s favorite characters going mental and having to be stopped before another favorite took the throne definitely would be. 

The only thing that seems a bit off for me for the ideas that this is it for the Night King storyline is that the menace of the White Walkers and the Night King has been building since the start, for it all to be wrapped up and done with in a big fight would seem a bit quick. I suppose it’s not like a typical enemy where they could be pushed back before another fight. I would have almost preferred it to have focused on that conflict for this whole season before having a final season focusing on the fight over the throne. 

Edited by Howay

I think they'll repel the army of the undead by killing the majority of the White Walkers and thus flipping the switch that controls much of the horde or injuring the Night King who will flee back North.  Then some of the living will stay to go after Cersei and the others will go North to end the Night King forever.

Most interesting guess I've heard is the Night King isn't with those mounting in the north but that he, his undead dragon and a part of the white walkers army have fucked off to Kingslanding where he will slay Cersei and her armies.

This will add 20000 plus to his forces and they will be unstoppable. Winter has arrived.

Obviously that's not how it's going to go down but the person that suggested it based their guess on the fact the Night King wasn't in the front line in the final scene of S8E2, when they were gathering.

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think the point is kinda that they bring winter with them wherever they go.

I don't think so. The GoT world is a planet with an irregular elipitical orbit, which explains the unpredictable winters. The long winter facilitates dead, not the other way round. 

In the books it's often mentioned that it gets much colder when the white walkers arrive.  And in the show at the end of season 2/start of season 3 when they appear at the fist of the first men, the cold certainly appears to come with them.

I think they seem to hibernate in the summer/less severe winters, but come out when it gets bad, but they seem to make it worse too.

I never said they were the sole cause of winter you utter fucking nerd. I was saying that it gets even fucking colder when they're around. This is simple stuff.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 1

The Dead walking past Winterfell to Kings Landing doesn't make sense because; 

1. they're already at Winterfell,
  2. why would they allow themselves to face enemies from both sides?
  3. their whole thing has been to sweep south, swelling their numbers as they go

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's been 8,000 years since the cunts have been south of the wall. I doubt they even know of the existence of Kings Landing.

“ Anyone know any cheap hotels in Kings Landing, Marra?”

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s the science behind the distinct and alarming drop in the chebbage exposure rates as the seasons have progressed? 

Answer me that, you pair of bitches :DLANNISTER_1_tyrion_dance.gif

It’s PC GONE MAD

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

The Dead walking past Winterfell to Kings Landing doesn't make sense because; 

1. they're already at Winterfell,
  2. why would they allow themselves to face enemies from both sides?
  3. their whole thing has been to sweep south, swelling their numbers as they go

Massacre the southern armies (with element of surprise), turn them, then fuck the Starks in a pincer movement. Easy. 

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s the science behind the distinct and alarming drop in the chebbage exposure rates as the seasons have progressed? 

Answer me that, you pair of bitches :DLANNISTER_1_tyrion_dance.gif

:lol: iirc Emilia Clarke (and maybe a few others) had it written in their contract not to show any Cheb. I hope Arya did too as frankly I don’t want to see anymore of that, I know she’s 22 but it all seemed very Adam Johnson. 

• Haha 1