Let's all laugh at Sunderland (once again)

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

230082_169050156489383_109099755817757_423014_2561790_n.jpg

Sums them right up, what a pair of fucking mongos!

:lol:;):D:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: "Hawayah lets go-ah n get arr peekshus tayaken ewtside the pigu-rea"

What's a "Makem"?

To be honest, this just sums up every Sunderland fan for me, Obsessed, and inbred down to the fucking chromosomes that they all have missing. Cunt on the right tho, can't even afford socks.

I wonder why they felt the need to do it at night when there was nobody around? I also wonder if they know that there is no need for the comma and that the use of an apostrophe has changed the meaning of their sentence.

I can't fault the kidda's adidas Samba's though :lol:

Looks like he bought them especially too - got dressed up - what with coming into town n that .

D'y think we're talking a father/son combo here or just a random pair of gonads ?

230082_169050156489383_109099755817757_423014_2561790_n.jpg

Sums them right up, what a pair of fucking mongos!

It actually looks like the kid in the Sambas is probably a mag who happened past at that precise moment following a skin full in the Strawberry. Upon seeing the pair of 'makem' clowns struggling with the wallpaper sign ('makem' hasn't got long enough arms) he decides to help hold it up, as indeed any self-respecting helpful mag would do. The expression on the poor 'makem' in the barber shop top looks like his plan to 'reelly seeken the mag bastads off' has backfired somewhat when the first person to see the 'insult' couldn't give a flying fuck about it :lol: FAIL.

I can't fault the kidda's adidas Samba's though :lol:

Looks like he bought them especially too - got dressed up - what with coming into town n that .

D'y think we're talking a father/son combo here or just a random pair of gonads ?

Fatha n son, the mother taking the pic.

I can imagine the scene

*Wireless - "And there's the final whistle. It finished Newcastle United 3, West Brom 3..."*

Daddy Mackem - "Son, get the Crayolas out...we're going to Newcastle"