American technology - Obamas car gets stuck in Dublin

Rob W

I liked the look on the faces of the two Guarda guys out front - desperately trying not to howl with laughter

Obviously had been taking s*** from the US Secret Service for weeks "WE protect the President - youse guys can stop the traffic" and then they go and get stuck outside their own Embassy

Good job Guvalo Princip wasn't on hand

I liked the look on the faces of the two Guarda guys out front - desperately trying not to howl with laughter

Obviously had been taking s*** from the US Secret Service for weeks "WE protect the President - youse guys can stop the traffic" and then they go and get stuck outside their own Embassy

Aye, lucky that. ;)

Guest alex

Gavrilo's brother?