5under1and Accused of illegal approach

GeeForce

SSN:

West Ham United have reported Sunderland to the Premier League over an alleged illegal approach for Demba Ba, Sky Sports News understands.

The Senegal international striker looks set to depart Upton Park this summer, following the Hammers' relegation from the Premier League.

Ba is attracting the interest of a host of clubs, as revealed by skysports.com earlier this month, but now West Ham are claiming Sunderland have taken their reported interest too far.

West Ham have made a complaint to the Premier League, although Sunderland have now seemingly distanced themselves from making a bid.

Newcastle and Aston Villa are also amongst those clubs believed to be interested in landing Ba.

i know a better way you cant deduct points as the season is finished lol. you could however fine them heavily something like 50 billion pounds hahahaha that would put em in debt hahahahaha bunch of scumbags down under

i know a better way you cant deduct points as the season is finished lol. you could however fine them heavily something like 50 billion pounds hahahaha that would put em in debt hahahahaha bunch of scumbags down under

;) ;) :huff::lol:

Quinn has said we're not even interested in him. I hope we have tapped him up tbh just to piss of Gold and Sullivan.

Oh well that's convenient if your not interested you are guaranteed not to have done anything wrong at all. Shame on West Ham (who have no reason to lie about sunderland whatsoever) for making up you lot have tapped up one of their players who has no chance of staying with them anyway when obviously if quinny says you are not interested the matter is closed!