Season Ticket Renewal

PaulR9

Hi,

I currently sit in the Leazes corner so as you know will have to move next season. On my renewal I asked to move to Level 4 (same as alot of people) and I have just recieved a phone call from NUFC box office advising that No new season tickets will be sold in Level 4 next season!! Where is everyone else moving to?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I currently sit in the Leazes corner so as you know will have to move next season. On my renewal I asked to move to Level 4 (same as alot of people) and I have just recieved a phone call from NUFC box office advising that No new season tickets will be sold in Level 4 next season!! Where is everyone else moving to?

:lol:

Love NUFC me like.

Hi,

Love NUFC me like.

Does make me wonder why i bother sometimes like.

Hi,

Love NUFC me like.

Does make me wonder why i bother sometimes like.

I'm in exactly the same boat. My 3 choices were in the leazes lower tiers. Looking forward to my phonecall.

Hi,

Love NUFC me like.

Fairly sure everyone expected this outcome, "aye sure we'll move you all together just put down where!"

Self defeating if I tell them to fuck off now though.

Barton on his way, Enrique on his way.

Assumed they would put people wherever, to secure the money before all this shit started hitting the fan.

More and more inclined to buy tickets as and when with every day.

Hi,

Love NUFC me like.

Fairly sure everyone expected this outcome, "aye sure we'll move you all together just put down where!"

Self defeating if I tell them to fuck off now though.

Barton on his way, Enrique on his way.

Assumed they would put people wherever, to secure the money before all this shit started hitting the fan.

More and more inclined to buy tickets as and when with every day.

Id do the same but dont want to lose my loyalty points.

MUGS! Everything they do pisses me off. I was promised we could have the seats we wanted. So when they ring you can you still choose an alternative? Back of the Leazes is literally the only option now.

MUGS! Everything they do pisses me off. I was promised we could have the seats we wanted. So when they ring you can you still choose an alternative? Back of the Leazes is literally the only option now.

Been on to Esland yet?

This deserves a patented Stevie Twitter takedown.

Guest alex

Joke but not at all unexpected unfortunately. Genuinely feel sorry for the people who've been messed about over this.

I was really happy in my seat in Level 7 COULD'VE SEEN mesel there till I was 60, nice people, my kind of people, I'm moving with them but that's not the point, I was happy there, great view, bars mint, friends there for half time crack, easy to get served at the bar, taking the piss out of the Ladbrokes kiosk doilums, and I thought ah whey we'll just be 20 feet below, now we can't even sit there. I'm fuckin sick.

Edited by McFaul

I'm going to insist on being able to pick and choose my seat if they're not allowing us to move to Level 4. Nee chance I'm letting those flids put me where they want to. I want to be able to go down to the ground and drag some poor sod behind me going "well, this doesn't just feel like a place I'd want to sit to watch a football match" for the best part of an hour. Wankers.

I'm going to insist on being able to pick and choose my seat if they're not allowing us to move to Level 4. Nee chance I'm letting those flids put me where they want to. I want to be able to go down to the ground and drag some poor sod behind me going "well, this doesn't just feel like a place I'd want to sit to watch a football match" for the best part of an hour. Wankers.

There's not even a seat map on the w/s to show the vacant seats now though :lol:

There's not even a seat map on the w/s to show the vacant seats now though :lol:

That's why I'm going to insist I go down to the ground. If I'm paying my money for a seat I plan to park my arse in for the next ten years then I'm picking the sod.

There is a history of every ticket you've ever bought if you log in though.

Neve seen that before.

Nice

There is a history of every ticket you've ever bought if you log in though.

Neve seen that before.

Nice

Ah well thats areet then, all is forgiven.

Just had the call. Woman on the phone was very snotty when I questioned the story about L4. Insisted I be allowed to pick my seat but she said no due to "maintanence work" :lol: She was trying to push me towards SW, said I used to sit there and hated it (true)

Just had the call. Woman on the phone was very snotty when I questioned the story about L4. Insisted I be allowed to pick my seat but she said no due to "maintanence work" :lol: She was trying to push me towards SW, said I used to sit there and hated it (true)

Where are you moving to? Im supposed to be rining them back

Same here. Said I'd think about it and may cancel. SE corner seems to be the best option at the moment but I imagine that'll go quite quickly.

Same here. Said I'd think about it and may cancel. SE corner seems to be the best option at the moment but I imagine that'll go quite quickly.

Aye I agree, but dont mind moving somewhere abit worse if theres going to be abit banter