Season Ticket Renewal

PaulR9

Just rang them, they can't do anything till they get to our forms, fucking divvies. "Could take a week before we contact you." Adamant about L4 being a no go. Sooner we get shot of Ashley sooner we get our seats back up there.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have moved ours to SE Corner Block F back row. :lol:

I didn't get that much detail, just "SE Corner as close to the back as possible? Okay! We'll email you confirmation!"

EDIT: Just got the email - block E, row U. How close to the back is U?

Edited by Ketsbaia

I didn't get that much detail, just "SE Corner as close to the back as possible? Okay! We'll email you confirmation!"

About 3 from the back i think

That's not too bad as long as I'm not stuck in front of some geriatric wanker.

Just had my e-mail mate and im in row u Block F and I was told i was back row so U might be the back

I can't believe everyone playing ball with these fucking chancers, mind. Surely everyone understands that....They want that section broken up. They don't want the same people together being nasty and hurtful to our 'Benefactor'.

I know the loyalty points is going to be a factor for some but if everyone just pays game by game I'm sure most could get tickets together and it would keep the bastard and his lickspittle, speccy twat of a mate having to not take a crowd for granted. You never know, he might end up giving out extra incentives to supporters.

I'll be going to games next year depending on shifts and will move about till I'm happy with my new perch. I'd be fucked if I'd let someone in the ticket office (who works for the regime in charge and will have instructions to be followed), tell me where I'm going to stuck for the next few years. I'd have quite liked to have stayed put as on the odd ocassion I've been around the ground in the all seater era I've genuinely had to shake my head at some of the people who go to our games, (I'll not give them the name of 'supporters' as they don't deserve that title, and I'm not just talking about singing, I'm talking about shouting and balling, encouraging, getting on the back of other teams players, dodgy refs/linesmen etc, you know, actually giving a fuck, the kind of stuff supporters used to do).

Once upon a time anyone with a season ticket was very much in the minority, there's no reason why you have to have one, there's no limited capacity with everyone eager to watch a team going for the title. There's no waiting list. There are now message boards, web-sites and plenty of ways to gauge where people fancy sitting for whatever game. Don't give these bastards in charge the satisfaction of tugging your forelock, putting your heed down and doing what they want you to do.

Just had my e-mail mate and im in row u Block F and I was told i was back row so U might be the back

Aye, just had it confirmed U is the back row.

I can't believe everyone playing ball with these fucking chancers, mind. Surely everyone understands that....They want that section broken up. They don't want the same people together being nasty and hurtful to our 'Benefactor'.

I know the loyalty points is going to be a factor for some but if everyone just pays game by game I'm sure most could get tickets together and it would keep the bastard and his lickspittle, speccy twat of a mate having to not take a crowd for granted. You never know, he might end up giving out extra incentives to supporters.

I'll be going to games next year depending on shifts and will move about till I'm happy with my new perch. I'd be fucked if I'd let someone in the ticket office (who works for the regime in charge and will have instructions to be followed), tell me where I'm going to stuck for the next few years. I'd have quite liked to have stayed put as on the odd ocassion I've been around the ground in the all seater era I've genuinely had to shake my head at some of the people who go to our games, (I'll not give them the name of 'supporters' as they don't deserve that title, and I'm not just talking about singing, I'm talking about shouting and balling, encouraging, getting on the back of other teams players, dodgy refs/linesmen etc, you know, actually giving a fuck, the kind of stuff supporters used to do).

Once upon a time anyone with a season ticket was very much in the minority, there's no reason why you have to have one, there's no limited capacity with everyone eager to watch a team going for the title. There's no waiting list. There are now message boards, web-sites and plenty of ways to gauge where people fancy sitting for whatever game. Don't give these bastards in charge the satisfaction of tugging your forelock, putting your heed down and doing what they want you to do.

I see what your saying mate but I go to 95% of away games so the loyalty points are a big factor in my decision. Ive had a season ticket for the last 16 years but threw my toys out of the pram the season we went down after the whole keegan episode and lost all of my loyalty points. The annoying thing was I couldnt keep away and still went to every games in the championship (on a match by match basis) and then bit the bullet and renewed last season. I now have 15 points again but missed the mackem game this season as I didnt have enough loyalty points and would have missed Blackpool if my mate hadnt sorted me out.

Guest alex
What's the view like from your corner Alex? More empties there than anywhere in the ground.

Excellent view. Worst thing about it is it used to be all ST holders but now it's full of randoms wondering about 10 minutes after KO looking for their seat. Atmosphere isn't great but I liked the seat itself.

What's the view like from your corner Alex? More empties there than anywhere in the ground.

Excellent view. Worst thing about it is it used to be all ST holders but now it's full of randoms wondering about 10 minutes after KO looking for their seat. Atmosphere isn't great but I liked the seat itself.

Do you sit thethe SE corner, Alex?

Guest alex

NE. I've rapped it in though.

Surely everyone understands that....They want that section broken up. They don't want the same people together being nasty and hurtful to our 'Benefactor'.

Isn't refusing to move anyone to level 4 ensuring that Matchday tickets are all available in the same place....therefore a singing section of non ST holders is their aim?

Agree, if we get general sale tickets together theres NOTHING they can do, we just need to work together. If we do this, we can give a nice two finger response to Ashley on the first game of next season in the Strawberry Corner.

Its disgusting this. Feels like Krakow 1941 to me. We've lost the battle, but we'll win the war.

Upper tier of Leazes L4 behind the goal, back to me roots really that's where I was when the Leazes opened in 1993.

Its disgusting this. Feels like Krakow 1941 to me. We've lost the battle, but we'll win the war.

Upper tier of Leazes L4 behind the goal, back to me roots really that's where I was when the Leazes opened in 1993.

Everyone is moving to the strawberry corner, if we stick together this can still be a blessing in disguise, if your going to move I'd advise there. Just like Level 7 if we have the numbers we have the power, everyone get themselves to the strawberry corner.

Everyone is moving to the strawberry corner, if we stick together this can still be a blessing in disguise, if your going to move I'd advise there. Just like Level 7 if we have the numbers we have the power, everyone get themselves to the strawberry corner.

Shit pubs though

I've sat there for Cup games. It's all sorted now anyway. Level 4 Behind the goal Row R Seat 46 that'll dee. Just literally 10 feet under the away fans.

The kid on the phone said it's all gonna be seats for the Newcastle United Foundation? Fuck knows what that means.

Edited by McFaul

I've sat there for Cup games. It's all sorted now anyway. Level 4 Behind the goal Row R Seat 46 that'll dee. Just literally 10 feet under the away fans.

The kid on the phone said it's all gonna be seats for the Newcastle United Foundation? Fuck knows what that means.

They're the seats for spackers and poor lads basically.

They're the seats for spackers and poor lads basically.

So they are moving some of Level 7 to Level 4? I've had a look at this pic.

StJamesParkPanorama.jpg

I know EXACTLY where our new seats are and I'm quite pleased. Would rather have had L4 corner though.

There are murmurings elsewhere that there's a Polis dimension to the shuffle. Standing is illegal and can effect safety certification blah blah.

Easier to control dispersed persistent standers than a big group.

Although based on comments on various forums it appears that the "group" is pretty much all being located in another group, or proximity at least.

On a sunny day just look for the glare, it's like you're entering the pearly gates man, you can't miss him.