Season Ticket Renewal

PaulR9

Its disgusting this. Feels like Krakow 1941 to me. We've lost the battle, but we'll win the war.

Upper tier of Leazes L4 behind the goal, back to me roots really that's where I was when the Leazes opened in 1993.

Everyone is moving to the strawberry corner, if we stick together this can still be a blessing in disguise, if your going to move I'd advise there. Just like Level 7 if we have the numbers we have the power, everyone get themselves to the strawberry corner.

I've sat there for Cup games. It's all sorted now anyway. Level 4 Behind the goal Row R Seat 46 that'll dee. Just literally 10 feet under the away fans.

The kid on the phone said it's all gonna be seats for the Newcastle United Foundation? Fuck knows what that means.

We've been moved to the Leazes level 4 middle row Y seats 46-48 or some bollocks like that, but we're thinking about ringing them back up and trying to move to either the Gallowgate or SE Corner like.

Edited by 1892

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the likes of Stevie who wants to move with mates, would the wise thing not be to pay on the gate and then buy a part season ticket come November once you have seen how things have panned out.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Apart from the likes of Stevie who wants to move with mates, would the wise thing not be to pay per view and then buy a part season ticket come November once you have seen how things have panned out.

If you wanted to be labelled a armchair fan, and a part-timer in the same season, then yes, do that.

:lol:

Edited by 1892

Apart from the likes of Stevie who wants to move with mates, would the wise thing not be to pay per view and then buy a part season ticket come November once you have seen how things have panned out.

If you wanted to be labelled a armchair fan, and a part-timer in the same season, then yes, do that.

;) By pay per view I meant pay on the day and see where the noise is etc (if your desire is to be part of the singing section).

Guest Your Name Here
I can't believe everyone playing ball with these fucking chancers, mind. Surely everyone understands that....They want that section broken up. They don't want the same people together being nasty and hurtful to our 'Benefactor'.

I know the loyalty points is going to be a factor for some but if everyone just pays game by game I'm sure most could get tickets together and it would keep the bastard and his lickspittle, speccy twat of a mate having to not take a crowd for granted. You never know, he might end up giving out extra incentives to supporters.

I'll be going to games next year depending on shifts and will move about till I'm happy with my new perch. I'd be fucked if I'd let someone in the ticket office (who works for the regime in charge and will have instructions to be followed), tell me where I'm going to stuck for the next few years. I'd have quite liked to have stayed put as on the odd ocassion I've been around the ground in the all seater era I've genuinely had to shake my head at some of the people who go to our games, (I'll not give them the name of 'supporters' as they don't deserve that title, and I'm not just talking about singing, I'm talking about shouting and balling, encouraging, getting on the back of other teams players, dodgy refs/linesmen etc, you know, actually giving a fuck, the kind of stuff supporters used to do).

Once upon a time anyone with a season ticket was very much in the minority, there's no reason why you have to have one, there's no limited capacity with everyone eager to watch a team going for the title. There's no waiting list. There are now message boards, web-sites and plenty of ways to gauge where people fancy sitting for whatever game. Don't give these bastards in charge the satisfaction of tugging your forelock, putting your heed down and doing what they want you to do.

Be it home games, season tickets or shitty replica kits.... boycotting is the only power supporters have. Unfortunately the vast majority of supporters won’t entertain the idea. They’ll rage and moan about whatever aspect of FMA’s ownership hurts them most and then hand over £500+. It’s embarrassing how feeble we’ve been in the face of relentless contempt.

I don’t really have a lot of sympathy for those who have been shafted this time. There’s been ample opportunity to be angry about the way the club has been run but it wasn’t until they were personally on the receiving end that the campaigning and petitions started. The whole United4Newcastle thing was underpinned by a selfish agenda that played right into FMA’s hands. I’m being harsh (and I’m guilty of tarring everyone with the same brush, and the LC has been the only part of the ground to actively give FMA a hard time inside the ground) but at the end of the day we are reaping the rewards of our failure to make a proper stand.

The time for feeling hard done by is long gone. What we get from here on in is what we deserve, and that looks like being a bullshitting manager, a mediocre team and a tacky ground filled largely with supporters who have mixed feelings about being there.

http://i55.tinypic.com/23m1ris.jpg

White 1993-2001

Red 2001-2003

Blue 2003-2008

Pink 2008-2009

Black 2009-2011 :lol:

Green 2011- onwards

If its any consolation, I was in the very back row of the next section along under the other Granada sign on Saturday and the view of the game was fantastic. So much better than a side view or an angled view.

He's been missing for a while, but buy The Sun tomorrow. Steve Marshall-Barnes returns.

Cannit wait

They're saying they'll need to edit it a bit and condense it, but Brenner likes it, he says the paper will be full of CL stuff but they'll find space, he approached me to do it this morning. I'll give you a sneak preview:

The latest action of the club to disband Level 7 in its' present form encapsulates my thoughts on their regime at the club. The decision is so bad, I firmly believe, as with the Hughton decision, as with many choices they have made, it borders on an active attempt to wind the clubs supporters up, and firmly demonstrate who is boss.

We were behind the goal in Level 7 till 2008, they moved us to the corner, there were murmerings of discontent, but we found a new home and we grew to love it. It was like being at an away game but at home with 3,000 vocal fans doing their bit. Everyone was happy there, yes there were vocal criticisms of the regime, but in my opinion they were no where near at the level that they could have been.

Liaison officers have recently held discussions that a viable option would be to house us all lower down in Level Four, we ALL saw through it, it was nothing but an attempt to appease the fans to avoid two or three months of vocal anger being directed at them on match day. It's like they're running NUFC like the Kim Il Jung runs North fucking Korea!!! They believe they live in the best country in the world because they're taught that, well we live in a civilised fucking democratic country and these arseholes are treating us like we're spanners! The lies and contempt the clubs supporters are shown on a monthly basis, mean there will never be no trust towards the board, even McKeag's mob didn't deliberately lie and create the vast chasms that exist today. It is a disgrace, one so bad, if we win the league I'd still view them with the utmost disdain. They are a true disgrace and stain on this clubs proud history, alienating the clubs greatest asset, the fans. They are a fucking disgrace!!!

Steve Marshall-Barnes

He's been missing for a while, but buy The Sun tomorrow. Steve Marshall-Barnes returns.

Cannit wait

They're saying they'll need to edit it a bit and condense it, but Brenner likes it, he says the paper will be full of CL stuff but they'll find space, he approached me to do it this morning. I'll give you a sneak preview:

The latest action of the club to disband Level 7 in its' present form encapsulates my thoughts on their regime at the club. The decision is so bad, I firmly believe, as with the Hughton decision, as with many choices they have made, it borders on an active attempt to wind the clubs supporters up, and firmly demonstrate who is boss.

We were behind the goal in Level 7 till 2008, they moved us to the corner, there were murmerings of discontent, but we found a new home and we grew to love it. It was like being at an away game but at home with 3,000 vocal fans doing their bit. Everyone was happy there, yes there were vocal criticisms of the regime, but in my opinion they were no where near at the level that they could have been.

Liaison officers have recently held discussions that a viable option would be to house us all lower down in Level Four, we ALL saw through it, it was nothing but an attempt to appease the fans to avoid two or three months of vocal anger being directed at them on match day. It's like they're running NUFC like the Kim Il Jung runs North fucking Korea!!! They believe they live in the best country in the world because they're taught that, well we live in a civilised fucking democratic country and these arseholes are treating us like we're spanners! The lies and contempt the clubs supporters are shown on a monthly basis, mean there will never be no trust towards the board, even McKeag's mob didn't deliberately lie and create the vast chasms that exist today. It is a disgrace, one so bad, if we win the league I'd still view them with the utmost disdain. They are a true disgrace and stain on this clubs proud history, alienating the clubs greatest asset, the fans. They are a fucking disgrace!!!

Steve Marshall-Barnes

Why weren't you running NUST?

The Sun never printed owt like that from them.

Cannit wait

Steve Marshall-Barnes

Why weren't you running NUST?

The Sun never printed owt like that from them.

I'm like Steve "Silk" Hurley, I don't crave the headlines or the media focus.

I know many of you like Steve Wraith by the way, but fuck me listening to his show last night, he doesn't narf big himself up. "In these situations I find myself in the unwanted position of being caught in the middle of it all, the Andy Carroll thing sums it up, and now this Joey thing..."

Guest alex
Jack Your Body. Can't believe that was 1987 btw.

I would've said 89 surely.

Definitely earlier than as it was the first House record to be a UK hit iirc. No. 1 wasn't it? Choon!

Edit: checked and it was released in the UK in Dec '86. We can all sleep easy tonight now.

Edited by alex

Jack Your Body. Can't believe that was 1987 btw.

I would've said 89 surely.

Definitely earlier than as it was the first House record to be a UK hit iirc. No. 1 wasn't it? Choon!

Aye and he wouldn't go on top of the pops because he didn't want fame.

Cannit wait

Steve Marshall-Barnes

wooooooah roll it back kidda!!!!!

We all saw through it? What happened to the bit where I was the only one saying this was the case? where I was telling UtdForNewcastle that they were actually playing into the clubs hands by entering into "dialogue" and where I was being scoffed at for being cynical?

Mr Marshall-Barnes rewriting history methinks ;)

Cannit wait

Steve Marshall-Barnes

wooooooah roll it back kidda!!!!!

We all saw through it? What happened to the bit where I was the only one saying this was the case? where I was telling UtdForNewcastle that they were actually playing into the clubs hands by entering into "dialogue" and where I was being scoffed at for being cynical?

Mr Marshall-Barnes rewriting history methinks ;)

I kept quiet about it, but I knew what would happen. Negativity breeds negativity. So I piped down.

I know many of you like Steve Wraith by the way, but fuck me listening to his show last night, he doesn't narf big himself up. "In these situations I find myself in the unwanted position of being caught in the middle of it all, the Andy Carroll thing sums it up, and now this Joey thing..."

I knocked it off right after he relayed that "Joey" message, total dullard tbh and like you said full of himself

"good friends with Joey and Kevin" etc, urgh cringeworthy name dropping like.

He truly believes he's some type of geordie fixer, like a Max Clifford. The kid that was on with him Mark, had a worse stutter the Gareth Gates.

So where exactly is most of the people from Level 7 re-locating too? I'm devastated that theyve done what theyve done to us. Ashley's stewardship and discontent for the fans is utterly shambolic. I always look forward to going to games in the corner alot more than the games where i've unfortunatley had to sit in the gallowgate, as it just makes the experience a whole lot better, just like when we drew with Arsenal and won 5-1 against sunderland bantering on with the opposition fans also added to the atmosphere too.