Season Ticket Renewal

PaulR9

Why not just go to the last game of the season, applaud the players on their lap of honour and kid yourself you're a soopafan? That's got to be cheaper.

And far more rewarding when you can rip apart those who didnt applaud

:lol:

I have my own unwritten rule which I hope the club understands when I buy my season ticket, which is in keeping with me as a person. I reserve the right to fuck off, go in a strop, have a hissy fit, and be a drama queen when I don't like something, which is exactly what happened against Arsenal and WBA. It's like on Coming to America.....

If it's shit no cunt should applaud. Which is why only one applauds Sexual Chocolate, although CT would probably be that little old fella who goes "dayyyam that boy can sing."

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just go to the last game of the season, applaud the players on their lap of honour and kid yourself you're a soopafan? That's got to be cheaper.

And far more rewarding when you can rip apart those who didnt applaud

:icon_lol:

I have my own unwritten rule which I hope the club understands when I buy my season ticket, which is in keeping with me as a person. I reserve the right to fuck off, go in a strop, have a hissy fit, and be a drama queen when I don't like something, which is exactly what happened against Arsenal and WBA. It's like on Coming to America.....

If it's shit no cunt should applaud. Which is why only one applauds Sexual Chocolate, although CT would probably be that little old fella who goes "dayyyam that boy can sing."

:lol:

Kids season tickets are £100 now. Can't complain at that. Father and Son season tickets in the family section will cost you £445 for both. Fair play to the club

Fuck the club, other clubs have better schemes than that, and don't do it by pissing off the most passionate of their clubs' support.

They can't win tbf

They should've left us alone, and like I say you're praising for a scheme that the vast majority of clubs have these days. If I come across as bitter, I am. I'd love to knock Llambias clean out.

Kids season tickets are £100 now. Can't complain at that. Father and Son season tickets in the family section will cost you £445 for both. Fair play to the club

Definitely cant complain, we need to keep kids tickets as low as possible but using it as the excuse to silence the vocal fans is not on. Losing the singing section could be a bigger threat to the season than losing Barton or Nolan tbh. If it backfires then you could need to reduce those tickets even further.

Definitely cant complain, we need to keep kids tickets as low as possible but using it as the excuse to silence the vocal fans is not on. Losing the singing section could be a bigger threat to the season than losing Barton or Nolan tbh. If it backfires then you could need to reduce those tickets even further.

One of the worst mistakes theyve made getting rid of the singing section to spite us

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

Does anyone know when the first direct debit comes out, not checked me account for a month, so it might have already, anyone know the date? I can't even remember how much it is now, we've put in for the 10 year thing, Leazes ticket any ideas?

Does anyone know when the first direct debit comes out, not checked me account for a month, so it might have already, anyone know the date? I can't even remember how much it is now, we've put in for the 10 year thing, Leazes ticket any ideas?

I Think its the 25th of June for the first DD

• 2 weeks later...
I lost me debit card yesterday, or I'd check at the cashpoint, but yeez on this ten year deal, has the first payment been taken it's due about now?

Mine was taken out ages ago - as I filled in my renewal form for the first deadline.

I lost me debit card yesterday, or I'd check at the cashpoint, but yeez on this ten year deal, has the first payment been taken it's due about now?

Mine was taken out ages ago - as I filled in my renewal form for the first deadline.

for a businessman, he's not that quick off the mark. I sent in my cheque for 3 years and it was about 3 weeks before they cashed it.

Still, if I were Stevie, I'd check with the box office.

for a businessman, he's not that quick off the mark. I sent in my cheque for 3 years and it was about 3 weeks before they cashed it.

Still, if I were Stevie, I'd check with the box office.

That's probably due to the backlog of work within the box office.

I can't even remember what the monthly payment was man, I filled it in at the match during a game, I just remember the lads sayin aye late June.

I think am looking forward to this season more than any since 03/04 by the way.

Well I've had £56 taken oot me bank. I thought it was 8 payments. 8 payments would be what £448 is this reet?

It's not wrong

What so all I'm paying is £448?

Well I've had £56 taken oot me bank. I thought it was 8 payments. 8 payments would be what £448 is this reet?

It's not wrong

I was just doing a shitty catchphrase from extras based on your maths.

Think it's supposed to be £558 in the Leazes, but you only pay what we were paying in the corner cos the move was forced...plus you get a 10% discount if you had a season ticket in the championship.

Mine worked out at £450 a season.

It's not wrong

I was just doing a shitty catchphrase from extras based on your maths.

Think it's supposed to be £558 in the Leazes, but you only pay what we were paying in the corner cos the move was forced...plus you get a 10% discount if you had a season ticket in the championship.

Mine worked out at £450 a season.

That'll be reet then. Happy days. Onnnnnnnne Mike Ashley there's only Mike Ashley, one Mike Aaaaaaaaashley.....