Season Ticket Renewal

PaulR9

Cheeky cunts. I gets a letter today after Esland told me aye 27th it comes oot,

Your direct due dates are as follows

27th June

15th July

15th August....

That's all ok because I get paid on the last day of every month anway, but what about these people that are just going to have money coming out their accounts who were expecting it on the 27th. Sums the rudeness of this administration up. What's it nuw the 14th? Some people won't even get these letters till it's been taken out.

56 x 9 as well, it feels like I'm being bumped £504 on the 10 year deal, so where's the 10% saving if you were a ST holder in the CCC?

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be picking and choosing my games next season like. Enjoyed this season immensely, but shift-working alongside the tirade of kick off changes is challenging, hate Sunday games and it will be just as bad, if not worse next season when we're having to smash Europe's elite midweek. :(

I'll be picking and choosing my games next season like. Enjoyed this season immensely, but shift-working alongside the tirade of kick off changes is challenging, hate Sunday games and it will be just as bad, if not worse next season when we're having to smash Europe's elite midweek. :(

Aye, screwed me up for years working in retail and having to work Saturdays and then Sundays.

I was just doing a shitty catchphrase from extras based on your maths.

Think it's supposed to be £558 in the Leazes, but you only pay what we were paying in the corner cos the move was forced...plus you get a 10% discount if you had a season ticket in the championship.

Mine worked out at £450 a season.

There's something not right here. How are you paying £450 and I'm paying £504 I was there in the Championship too. I've been there for fucking ever. My DD is now 43 quid summik 12 payments.

What's the crack with new season tickets? I assume they're will wait to see how many people renew before opening up new sales for next season?

Basically says that any current season ticket holders wanting to guarantee their seat, MUST renew by tomorrow.

Guess in a week or so they will go on general sale.

Season Tickets Now On General Sale

Newcastle United have today (Thursday, 26th April) released a limited amount of season tickets for the 2012/13 campaign to general sale.

Due to a fantastic season, which has seen the Magpies compete at the top end of the Barclays Premier League table, there has understandably been a very high demand for season tickets.

Even though we are still in the renewal process for current season ticket holders, the Club has released various sections of the Sports Direct Arena early to meet supporters' demand.

Various areas of the stadium are now available for fans to guarantee their seat for next year, but availability is limited and they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

These seats are available in the Gallowgate End, the Sir John Hall Stand, the East Stand and the lower tiers of the Milburn Stand.

For the first time in a number of years, the Club has also put in place a waiting list for the rest of the ground, including the popular Family Enclosure - which currently has no availability whilst the renewal process is still underway.

The waiting list will also be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is important that applications are returned as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

And following the success of last year's price freeze, the Club are offering supporters the chance to guarantee the price they pay for their season ticket for the next nine years, up to and including the 2020/21 campaign.

By doing this, fans would save five per cent in the first season, and can opt out each year should they decide to no longer have the ticket.

All new season ticket holders will also receive our standard introductory offer of £10 off their first year's Membership.

For any supporter who already has a season ticket, the renewal process is still in place and current season ticket holders have until Thursday, 31st May to renew their seat.

I am pleased I paid upfront for 3 years at the end of last season. It's nice to have it all done and dusted and not have to think about bothering to do it again for 2 more years.

I am pleased I paid upfront for 3 years at the end of last season. It's nice to have it all done and dusted and not have to think about bothering to do it again for 2 more years.

Unless the board decide to exploit the terms and kick you out - couldn't happen could it?

For the first time in a number of years, the Club has also put in place a waiting list for the rest of the ground,

:lol:

fuckin hell, wait till the mackems see that

got to say I'm a bit surprised by it too.....is this those who have jacked having second thoughts?....oh ye of little faith! (that includes me btw, but I'm a chairman's wet dream, put up with any old shite, just moan from the stands about it ;) )

Edited by PaddockLad

What category are the tickets in the Gallowgate?

Category 2. £558

Just shown my incredibly fickle side by signing up to the 9 year deal today with a seat in the Gallowgate end :lol: Cue half the squad being sold in the summer. East Stand is the only one I haven't had a season ticket in now