FIFA 12

I'm fairly sure it's massively different like, some of it has to be fixed!

Stupid things you can't control or suddenly none of your team can pass or shoot! The rain and snow also does my head in or how you can shoot from a moving ball without taking a touch etc etc!

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly sure it's massively different like, some of it has to be fixed!

Stupid things you can't control or suddenly none of your team can pass or shoot! The rain and snow also does my head in or how you can shoot from a moving ball without taking a touch etc etc!

i think its just a different way that attributes are handled, its exaggerated in UT

It's just stupid sometimes though.

My defender running away from a header when I'm pressing to make him go for it etc, Hernandez is the worst player on it for realism, scoring 30 yarders and out-muscling Colo! :lol:

having a look on the UT forums

theres a thread called

"what is the chance of jack wilshere getting a TOTY"

first reply "About the same chance as Luiz Suarez being not racist" :D

My new favourite thing to do when playing Liverpool online (and winning comfortably) is to bring on James Perch from the bench and make them watch him run onto pitch. Then send him flying into tackles and charging through the middle...great stuff! :lol:

just thought "hm, loan day, Ill get some points for happy hour tomorrow, ah ill buy one now hang on, did that say Ben Arfa?"

fuck yeh it did :D

bafra.png

just thought "hm, loan day, Ill get some points for happy hour tomorrow, ah ill buy one now hang on, did that say Ben Arfa?"

fuck yeh it did :D

bafra.png

Sell him! Word on the FUT street is that he's going for 170k now but in two weeks the price will drop to 120k SELL SELL SELL !

nah, hes not going to get a TOTY and he fits in my french/ligue one side

nobody I want for that kind of money either so hes a keeper

its just double chance for IFs, no special pack

im on a fucking roll, first pack of the day today is...IF Dempsey 80 pace, 82 dribbling, 90 shot, 59 def, 81 pass, 89 head :D

The fucking AI on this game...Was just playing online and I slide in with Danny Simpson and win the ball. In the process, Collocini gets knocked to the floor, then Williamson runs in to get it and falls over as well, leaving the guys second striker with a clear run on goal...