FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when it's not broken as hell the expedition mode is pretty fun, played a fuck load of games today

Defence is nothing to write home about so far (other than razvan rat at left back) but forward from that's good

Virtual pro, gourcuff, mvila

Some guy, mirallas and Eden hazard

I need to play nations with good defenders, im thinking Belgium and France?

Odd question from a casual FIFA player but.. what kit do you play as in UT? Do you just pick a club sides or do you have to design a generic one?

Always had it in my head that they would wear whatever club's kit they are from but that would just be chaos :lol:

kits work same as players do, you can find them in packs or buy them from the market, you pick which of your kits to have as your home and away

I have Villareals home kit and NECs away at the moment

average market price is just under 30

will sell him for half that to anyone on here but im heading out now so will have to be later tonight

I was a little worried what brown belgians would be before I clicked

Reported. How dare you slander my Pro League boys.

I was thinking of doing a Russian League team. Some cracking players.

Here's my current teams :

Gold Belgian : 3-4-2-1

http://www.ea.com/so...f#197U55oDbdqdE

Gold Premier League : 4-4-1-1

http://www.ea.com/so...f#izZItRuLbdqdF

Brown Belgians : 4-4-2 (work in progress)

http://www.ea.com/so...f#fdJKgfDIbdqdH

Gold Nigeria : 5-3-2

http://www.ea.com/so...f#b6hrIKzfbdqdL

If I were you I'd be selling one of my teams to get the inform Mirallas, he's ridiculously good. That belgian team is nice though.

Scored a beaut of a goal online, but the bastard quit meaning that I couldn't save the replay. Cut inside from the right with Robben as Bayern, did the rainbow flick thing where he flicks it backwards then up and over his head, lobbing Rio Ferdinand in the process, and as the ball drops and Vidic comes in for the huge tackle I just placed it into the corner calm as you like.

SInce its online it does sound like a good goal, but I usually only score those types of goals (without sounding big headed). I only play with my friends so i'm not really into the cheap or jew goals, nor who wins or loses just like to score some rakers with plenty of skill mixed in.

Expedition mode is all offline, and the only mode Ive played.

you start out with a team of useless tits and go around beating european nations and taking their players til you have your team.

you can pick one player as your captain to start with or your virtual pro, so far I have

Casillas

Joao Perreira

Mexes

Albiol

Lescott

Xabi Alonso

Hazard

VP

Villa

Remy

Ronaldo

Torres is on the bench with a couple of other good players, Navas and M'vila

its decent though the DLC itself is buggy as fuck and missing some features in other modes

I cant say its been worth it to me tbh

its fun but I wouldn't have bought it if I was picking between it and something else and could only have one

that said, I still want more people to buy it so I can compare expeditions

oh and on a different Fifa note

ToTYs are being released this wednesday for Ultimate Team, so buy some packs there are 60 something in forms coming