he'll be an 81

82 pace

46 shooting

77 passing

77 dribbling

80 defending

72 heading

Would fit nicely In your Newcastle squad I imagine

Yep, now if only EAs servers were able to handle the demand they create Id be on now trying to get hold of one.

Good old EA customer service

You: Hi, last night I went on the console version and bought a pack with MSP the servers, struggling with demand kicked me out of ultimate team while it was processing.

I went onto the webapp and was shown a message "Sorry, we have tried to recover your last FIFA point transaction without success. As a result you will be unable to use any Fifa points for this session, Please log into FIFA ultimate team on your PC and we will try to recover things there"

I see this message every time I access the web app now.

my main concern however is that, when I try to access UT through my console, the game crashes while it is logging me in and my system becomes unresponsive.

05/03/12 at 10:27 AM

Advisor: Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I assure you my support throughout. Please follow these steps to reset security questions:

1.Go to the FUT website.

2.When you are asked for your secret question, click on Forgot answer?

3.Next, you'll need to answer details about your FUT which you can access from ingame.

4.The last prompt will then allow you to create a new secret question.

I hope this has been of help. If the problems persists or should you have anything to ask, you can contact us by logging in to our new customer support site http://help.ea.com/

If there is anything else that you need help with, please let us know.

Regards,

Ravi

Electronic Arts - World Wide Customer Experience

You: that was not remotely helpful

please actually read what I said

Anyone else having problems H2H seasons? The first few games I try to play I get kicked out because of my squad file not matching the other players, and then now when I finally got to play I got kicked out after ten minutes because "You are no longer synced with this online match"...ehh?

sounds pretty EA typical

their servers basically got fucked raw on wednesday as the first team of the year came out on UT.

bound to be some ripples

Has worked perfectly again today. Been tearing up the top league on H2H after switching to Bayern. Had an absolutely perfect game vs. Barca. 6-1 up until he quit in the 65th minute. Schweinsteiger (sp?) scoring a hat-trick of goals from 25 yards or further.

Yeah, got some dick who went 2-0 up vs. me after scoring the shittest of goals. He comes on the microphone being all "you are f*cking sh*t mate, why the f*ck do you even f*cking play?" and giving it all that. Needless to say he goes completely quiet when I bring it back to 2-2, and then I don't hear a peep from him as I stick in the winner..

Quick question, those that play UT team, how much do you think you've spent on packs?

Just curious, i go through spells where all I can think about is where my next jumbo pack is coming from.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...