FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely a game is marked on how good it's gameplay is? Didn't realise games are based on how much they sell. Is it fuck an AAA game.

you're completely misinterpreting what "AAA game" means

its not a grade, its a term which, for lack of a better word, is "big" in terms of the likes of things I listed budget, production, team, publisher, sales etc.

and as has been stated, your opinion on whether its good or not is just that, an opinion

i dont think huge anything if activision had its way they would probably up the price to 50 quid maybe 60 quid for there games

what?

well they already do, but as with most thing the MSRP and the actual selling price are wildly different

Right lads - GTFO of this thread with this popularity and sales bullshit.

Think of those first nights hammering fifa before it gets boring.

Right lads - GTFO of this thread with this popularity and sales bullshit.

Think of those first nights hammering fifa before it gets boring.

Ive actually been playing fifa 11 this week :lol: shocker its not seen my xbox since about a month after it came out

• 3 weeks later...

shitty fifa transfers. Got a cracker game going with charlton first season, summer window got wilshere in and another great few players all 70+. 2 CB's coming in ratings 73 and 72 and the fucking window closes even though i sent a contract a week ago :lol:

• 3 weeks later...