It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

From Lille's version/equivalent of the Journal evidently:

Yoyan Cabaye bound for Newcastle

Under contract until June 2013, Yohan Cabaye has, it seems, reached an agreement with the leaders of Newcastle to finalize details of his future yesterday. The transfer should be completed in the next 10 days.

According to our information, Yohan Cabaye is on the verge of joining the club from Newcastle. Yesterday, the player along with his agent met up the bosses from Newcastle, to finalise all the details of his contract.

Oh 5Mill Euro release clause supposedly.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know absolutely nowt about him at all, but the single touch at 0.17 (repeated at 0.26) tells me all I need to know that he's got talent. Just about whether he's consistent or not.

DEADMAN, wheres the fifa stats?

We need to know if he's any good!!!!122!£"42£

I do play with Lille online alot. Scores countless free kicks, and keeps moving in to score goals otherwise. Good allrounder! Scored a cracker from a freekick against Tom I think, on our ps3 fifa league!

He is integral in a team that won the french league, and they dont have that big a squad so he probably is quality. Afaik he is an offensive minded playmaker, while Rio Mavuba is their DM. If this happens ill be delighted.

This is my favourite kind of player! He looks exciting to watch, in the centre with Tiote would be ace to see. Sign a RW and strikers and we could be an entertaining side next season if injuries stay away.

Definitely going on the back on my next shirt purchase.

DEADMAN, wheres the fifa stats?

We need to know if he's any good!!!!122!£"42£

I do play with Lille online alot. Scores countless free kicks, and keeps moving in to score goals otherwise. Good allrounder! Scored a cracker from a freekick against Tom I think, on our ps3 fifa league!

He is integral in a team that won the french league, and they dont have that big a squad so he probably is quality. Afaik he is an offensive minded playmaker, while Rio Mavuba is their DM. If this happens ill be delighted.

Seriously the FM stuff is bad enough :lol:

French website says it's had a text from Cabaye stating he'd not signed anything yet but would be confirmed after France's Euro games around 10th June

http://www.lavoixdessports.com/LOSC/2011/0...attendu-g.shtml

Also stated elsewhere he's said his salary will be €300K a month, that's £65K a week !!!!