It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news for so many reasons.

It is showing the kind of ilk we are looking at bringing in. Top quality.

I also think it can only do us a big helping turn in gettin Gervinho who was a team mate and Gameiro as well.

Man if we start the summer with Cabaye, Gervinho and Gamerio i would be fuckin delighted. And the noises are we arent too far away from it happening.

Agreed terms with Gervinho apparently and just waiting on his decision between two clubs.

Valencia cant come up with the money for Gamerio.

:lol:

Id still go get Demba Ba and Seb Larsson on free's too.

This is great news for so many reasons.

It is showing the kind of ilk we are looking at bringing in. Top quality.

I also think it can only do us a big helping turn in gettin Gervinho who was a team mate and Gameiro as well.

Man if we start the summer with Cabaye, Gervinho and Gamerio i would be fuckin delighted. And the noises are we arent too far away from it happening.

Agreed terms with Gervinho apparently and just waiting on his decision between two clubs.

Valencia cant come up with the money for Gamerio.

:lol:

Id still go get Demba Ba and Seb Larsson on free's too.

and how do you think you are going to get ba for free? didnt he sign a contract in jan?

Not interested in seeing nzogbia back, he's a huffy little girl who's performances are hit and miss to say the least.

Spot on.

Never really a fan of players coming back once they left anyways.

Solano the exclusion.

As always I feel sorry for clubs like Lille. Clubs circle like vultures and pick off the stars that got them to such unexpected success. That's why it's so hard for clubs like Lille to find consistent success unless they've got a wealthy backer who can assist in offering them wages they could get abroad.

Sounds painfully like Newcastle at the minute for me! Buy low,sell high! Fuck the fans.

As always I feel sorry for clubs like Lille. Clubs circle like vultures and pick off the stars that got them to such unexpected success. That's why it's so hard for clubs like Lille to find consistent success unless they've got a wealthy backer who can assist in offering them wages they could get abroad.

It's the way it is in France, the likes of Lille can't even compete domestically with PSG and Marseille financially. They don't feel sorry for themselves, they just accept it as a fact of life and work within that framework. French clubs can't compete, even at the top end, with EPL, Bundesliiga and Spain etc.

Edited by Toonpack

Sounds painfully like Newcastle at the minute for me! Buy low,sell high! Fuck the fans.

Yep it's happened loads here :lol:

Looks a good player from the video...He is playing French teams though..

I can't see us signing Camerio but Gervinho yes. Saying that either or both would be a result in my book.

Looking doubtful now according to twitter "ITK" BBC sport journalist Saj Chowdhury

Oo la la. Found out that Yohan Cabaye's move from Lille to Newcastle may not happen. Heat from across Channel but not this side

@sajchowdhury