Mike Ashleys Newcastle Revolution

Christmas Tree

Its being a long and winding road with plenty of self inflicted pot holes along the way........BUT....Could we finally be about to witness the same dramatic turnaround on the pitch that we have seen off it.

Cabaye, Gameiro, Gervinho......all good footballers that I have never heard of :lol: but listening to others points of view, good none the less.

These are not the league 1 donkeys that the naysayers promised. These are not the Carlton Coles. No these by all accounts are some of the cream of Europe that according to many reports, we are trying desperately to sign.

A line has been drawn.

Gone are the days of a club throwing away good money on over the hill journeymen. Gone are the deals for the boys. Instead we have a club that is filling its youth larder with tomorrows stars and trying to bring current stars into the first team.

What more can we ask?

Of course, there is the little matter of paper and ink, but lets not let that get in the way of glorious vision, a turning point, a new beginning.

For it is foretold that Newcastle will once again rise from the darkness and weave its magic throughout Englands green pastures.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its being a long and winding road with plenty of self inflicted pot holes along the way........BUT....Could we finally be about to witness the same dramatic turnaround on the pitch that we have seen off it.

Cabaye, Gameiro, Gervinho......all good footballers that I have never heard of :D but listening to others points of view, good none the less.

These are not the league 1 donkeys that the naysayers promised. These are not the Carlton Coles. No these by all accounts are some of the cream of Europe that according to many reports, we are trying desperately to sign.

A line has been drawn.

Gone are the days of a club throwing away good money on over the hill journeymen. Gone are the deals for the boys. Instead we have a club that is filling its youth larder with tomorrows stars and trying to bring current stars into the first team.

What more can we ask?

Of course, there is the little matter of paper and ink, but lets not let that get in the way of glorious vision, a turning point, a new beginning.

For it is foretold that Newcastle will once again rise from the darkness and weave its magic throughout Englands green pastures.

That little matter. :lol:

No fishing at all :lol:

I think you'll find my comments are very consistent with past comments and we could, could be on the cusp of something very special.

Something that actually has a bit of foundation to it.

If a few of these come off, and according to the sunday sun, Cabaye is deffo, then we could have ourselves a very exciting attacking line up next season.

Cabaye Tiote

Nzogbia Gervinho Ben-Arfa

Gameiro

Or if Barton stays

Cabaye Tiote

Barton Gervinho Ben-Arfa

Gameiro

Very exciting.

"Its being a long and winding road with plenty of self inflicted pot holes along the way....."

First thought this was about why ya jola was off the road .

Replacement motor in the offing for summer cruising like ?

W6JEg.jpg

Pardew's already said Ben Arfa will be playing that role though.

Pardew says lots.

He's not the only one :lol:

I've generally not commented on this thread much and have generally just been reading other peoples comments, but this thread is premature to a point of ridiculousness.

Sources on Cabaye look encouraging, Gervinho looks like its not happening and who knows about Gameiro but my housemate who supports spurs reckon they are after him pretty bad. I can only see one of them coming off.

I wish i had blind optimism

I've generally not commented on this thread much and have generally just been reading other peoples comments, but this thread is premature to a point of ridiculousness.

Sources on Cabaye look encouraging, Gervinho looks like its not happening and who knows about Gameiro but my housemate who supports spurs reckon they are after him pretty bad. I can only see one of them coming off.

I wish i had blind optimism

Its only been up an hour :lol:

I know the ifs and buts, but Cabaye does look as though it might be a go'er and it seems pretty clear we have had offers in for Gervinho.

The point is we do seem to be trying to bring in proper quality that will take us forward rather than the journeymen knackers yard or unheard of lower league dross.

Without any doubt that signals an intent to improve and push on.

:lol:

Cabaye, Gameiro, Gervinho......all good footballers that I have never heard of :D but listening to others points of view, good none the less.

A line has been drawn.

What more can we ask?

:D

I'm sure CT doesn't really believe a word he say. WUM extraordinaire.

Must be fucking boring being a full time taxi driver if you need to post stuff like this for your entertainment.

Edited by LeazesMag

Colo, Enrique, and Jonas for the most part have taken 3 seasons to adjust and start playing well.

Barton has had his first good season for us ever. Nolan has had his first good season for us in the PL.

(All of them may be sold depending on what you choose to believe. Personally I think the whole squad is for sale if bids come in.)

Yet for some reason you seem to think losing all those players and bringing in unproven replacements who have never played PL football let alone had a chance to develop an understanding with their teammates, adjust to the style of football, or adjust to the culture of the UK, is a good thing. You're a fucking idiot.

WUM or not. Personally I think not since this sort of shitty brainless banter is pretty much in line with everything else you contribute to this forum.

Is N'Zogbia still playing left back for us next season you fucking retard?

Cabaye, Gameiro, Gervinho......all good footballers that I have never heard of :P but listening to others points of view, good none the less.

A line has been drawn.

What more can we ask?

:D

I'm sure CT doesn't really believe a word he say. WUM extraordinaire.

Must be fucking boring being a full time taxi driver if you need to post stuff like this for your entertainment.

Was thinking the same thing, he's been 'okay' for months (to a degree) then just recently he's started getting all ridiculous again. It's either that or he gives his account to his kids over the summer period :D

From the Express

NEWCASTLE owner Mike Ashley stormed away from St James’s Park minutes after the final whistle last Sunday, angered by the Toon’s three-goal giveaway.

Ashley had no intention of waiting around for the last-day festivities after West Brom came back to draw 3-3.

The loss of two points cost them £2.25million in prize money and, most hurtful for Ashley, local bragging rights because Sunderland leapfrogged them in the final table.

That enraged Ashley, but he has still promised to bankroll new signings to help Newcastle beat the Black Cats next season.

and the first reply

I have just read this article and can say immediately that it is a piece of fabricated, made up rubbish! I was at the game last week and, although no big fan of Mike Ashley, I can categorically state that myself, my wife and my kids all commented on the fact that we saw Mike Ashley sit after the match had ended and waited for the lap of appreciation from the players. I remember thinking that he mustn't be happy sitting waiting for them to come back out but he did wait and stayed.

I doubt that my comment will stay on this page for long but the author of this rubbish has simply made it up to try and cause trouble. What a waste of time. Absolutely pathetic.