Check this out

NuFc_Jonny_NuFc

what a great site

by paulwynuk42NUFC Yesterday at 10:42 am

Have got to say i have been on here less than 24 hours and this is the best website i have been on. its well organised and people on here are so friendly and welcoming. So keep up the good work.

Loving his profile on there.

Humor: yes

;) "Wrongun: maybe"

It looks like an entire forum dedicated to wrongun's:

Former NUFC manager to be named as new West Ham Manager

paulwynuk42NUFC Yesterday at 9:33 am

Sky Sports news has learnt that Sam Allardyce the former Bolton, Blackburn and Newcastle boss will be named as the new manager of relegated club West Ham. So what are your views?

LBest79 Yesterday at 7:44 pm

I use to look after a disabled lad who was west ham mad, I hope for his sack, he can get them back up into the premiership

;)

Reckon the polis will be all over this place, it's like a honey pot.

Sky Sports news has learnt that Sam Allardyce the former Bolton, Blackburn and Newcastle boss will be named as the new manager of relegated club West Ham. So what are your views?

I use to look after a disabled lad who was west ham mad, I hope for his sack, he can get them back up into the premiership

;)

;):) pmsl

I think LBest79 will be him too. What is the percentage of spakkas on here. 10s? Three people posting and they're all fuckin spanners. What are the odds. "I use to look after a disabled lad", he's probably thinking about the mother to aid an angle in to the story imo.

Guest alex
;)

Funny seeing your ava btw because until I did I'd never clocked that Bill Sykes out of the David Lean version was in Treasure Island too.

Not as good as Great Expectations by him like, but what is?

;)

:):clapping: pmsl

I think LBest79 will be him too. What is the percentage of spakkas on here. 10s? Three people posting and they're all fuckin spanners. What are the odds. "I use to look after a disabled lad", he's probably thinking about the mother to aid an angle in to the story imo.

;)

Likes Football, Computer, Tv, Coca cola, Hot Choclate, Food

Dislikes: Sxumberland, Man Utd, Liverpool, Ignorant people. waiting in ques

Well I would never have had him down as being a Spanish speaker.

This little bit of crack though ;) . "Likes: Food", no cunt would have guessed Paul. Dislikes ignorant people ;) hahahaha. That's like if Hitler had one "hates: dictators".

I had a dream about him last night. :clapping:

A group of us (posters) were sitting at desktops on this big round table, talking to each other through the forum :) . Anyway, all of the sudden all the screens changed to Paul Wynn belting out a tune on top of the pops. ;)

wtf ;)