Berbatov

Christmas Tree

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rushing out, will post link later. Flatmate told me at lunch he heard on news last night that a NUFC fee had been agreed to take berba. Had a peek around and sources are suggesting we've agreed. Fee of 7.5 will man utd. So not all bullshit my friends.

Im sorry like but im a huge Berbatov fan and cant help getting excited. Class player, no matter how lazy he is. Seemed even better at Tottenham when he was "the best player" as he would be here. Dunno about the 7.5m figure, seems ridiculously low unless he's in his last year. Id match his 80k wages in a heartbeat. Would be the perfect player infront of Ben Arfa if we are going with one striker this year.

berba

Jonas, Arfa, Barton

Tiote Cabaye

That is a class front 6. Let alone having Nolan on the bench (I assume he will be rotated in as having those 6 fit every day isnt realistic), and possibly getting a Gervinho-like player to push Jonas onto the bench. With Fergie (and Routledge?) as impact sub that could be a sweet, sweet lineup.

I imagine he will have tons of better offers though and it will never happen ;)

Nufc blog claim that NUFC have met Man Utd's valuation of the player. And is also backed up with a story in The Sun. No idea how reliable these are. But hopefully substance in this

Nufc blog claim that NUFC have met Man Utd's valuation of the player. And is also backed up with a story in The Sun. No idea how reliable these are. But hopefully substance in this

NUFC Blog ;) whey thats it then.

He would be a great addition if he was motivated and we used him as a deep lying playmaker. Then buy some players who posses pace and movement on the wings and in midfield for him to bring into play. A bit like an inferior version the role Totti has played for Roma over the past few seasons.

Unfortunately, due to his age, the price and wages I'd label this a non-starter from the off.

Calm heads are required during the transfer window in order to avoid turning this place into a newsfeed of NUFC Blog. So when you read a story like this, exercise your judgement, and if it smells like horseshit don't start a thread on it.

I'm looking at you Team Positively Retarded.

Guest alex
Calm heads are required during the transfer window in order to avoid turning this place into a newsfeed of NUFC Blog. So when you read a story like this, exercise your judgement, and if it smells like horseshit don't start a thread on it.

Alan-Pardew_2587320.jpg

Would be great if we could sign him.

Still has a lot to offer, especially considering hes not the kind of player who relies on his pace to be effective.

Still absolutely not going to happen. The board would never even entertain the notion of such a signing imo.

Fuck off man Gemmill its a FORUM where people discuss shit that may or may not happen.

Its also transfer rumour time and this is going to happen....you gonna moan everytime a rumour is posted? Dont read it then.

Seriously lighten up fella.

Fwiw i dont think it will happen....

Fuck off man Gemmill its a FORUM where people discuss shit that may or may not happen.

Its also transfer rumour time and this is going to happen....you gonna moan everytime a rumour is posted? Dont read it then.

Only the retarded will feel the need to discuss every transfer rumour that hits the internet. Us non-mongs have a personal filter for this kind of thing.

Only the retarded will feel the need to discuss every transfer rumour that hits the internet. Us non-mongs have a personal filter for this kind of thing.

I bow to thee almighty. :lol:

Fuck off with that arrogant shit man.

Internet forum is where shit gets discussed.