Other Clubs Transfer Talk 11/12

Danny Graham move from Watford to Swansea confirmed. Deal worth £3.5million. More www.skysports.com shortly

Another rumoured NUFC target gone. Let's hope he doesn't adjust.

Good signing for Swansea...He mite adapt but if he doesnt and Swansea go back down which i expect, he will do a good job for them back in CC.

Never good enough for us imo.

Ah so that's why they are talking about Crouch retiring from England duty!

Henderson looks to be going to Liverpool for £20m.

£20m :rolleyes: He's shite!

Fucking hell, I wouldn't say he's shite but £20m?

Good to see Liverpool pay that but unfortunately it'd mean that Sunderland would have £40m+ in their coffers for transfers.

Phil Jones to Manchester United for £16m.

Bargain. He's going to be absolutely brilliant, injuries allowing. I mean John Terry/Rio Ferdinand good. And like Shearer and Duff everyone will blank out where they started/won anything.

Now watch us buy fucking shit like Bramble, Santa Cruz and probably Alan Smith. Basically, get down the bookies and put £20 on us being relegated, especially if/when Samba goes too.

This must be why brfcs.com is broken. It's probably had the internet equivilent of a nervous breakdown, and is sitting in a bus station in its pants drinking white lightening and wailing incoheirently.

Yep. He's primarily a centre back, but is equally adept at playing a defensive Essien kind of role. He is quality, and will really go far. The fact he's a youth player sold at such a young age makes it worse. And Samba has been wanting to leave for at least a year.

Why can't we find one good young defender like this kid? Steven Taylor has turned out bog average at best and the others we have groomed/signed (Ramage, Huntington, Edgar, Tozer, Kadar etc) have turned out to be complete shite. Our scouting network must be worst in the premiership. Maybe we haven't even got a network. Stories like this are just fookin' depressing for me...

Aye, cause Andy Carroll and Shane Ferguson are total shit, aren't they

EDIT: Not to say Shane Ferguson is on par with AC, but the point is that we have at least some quality in our Youth setup

Edited by JonTheMag

Why can't we find one good young defender like this kid? Steven Taylor has turned out bog average at best and the others we have groomed/signed (Ramage, Huntington, Edgar, Tozer, Kadar etc) have turned out to be complete shite. Our scouting network must be worst in the premiership. Maybe we haven't even got a network. Stories like this are just fookin' depressing for me...

Way too early to make the call on Kadar. Has looked quite decent when he has played, though the injuries are definitely cause for concern.

EDIT: Not to say Shane Ferguson is on par with AC, but the point is that we have at least some quality in our Youth setup

Not nearly as much as we should have. Our record of bringing good quality through the ranks in the last decade has been abysmal. I can't see how you can refute that.

For the price they apparently want for N'Zogbia to go to a Premier League side good luck to them!

Way too early to make the call on Kadar. Has looked quite decent when he has played, though the injuries are definitely cause for concern.

He's been at the club for three and a half years and he's no closer to being a regular first team player than when he arrived is he? He's not going to make it.

If bog standard now means Premierleague, then aye...

If bog standard now means Premierleague, then aye...

Well if we're not talking about Premier league standards I don't know what we are supposed to be talking about on this Premier league club forum....?

Phil Jones to Manchester United for £16m.

Rumours are surfacing that the deal has stalled/broken down as Rovers refuse to complete the deal. There are concerns about how Man Utd knew exactly how much to bid to activate a clause that would allow them to talk with him. There are also issues about this £16m clause, and whether it merely allows Jones to talk to other clubs, or whether it automatically means he can leave if personal terms are agreed.

Either way, Dalglish may come in with a £21m bid.