Kevin Nolan signs for West Ham United

PaulR9

Hello,

Dont shoot the messenger but I have been told by a very reliable source Nolan has turned down a "derisory" contract offer from Newcastle and has agreed a deal to join West Ham, yes WEST HAM!

As I said dont shoot the messenger, You may be sceptical as I was but time will tell.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Dont shoot the messenger but I have been told by a very reliable source Nolan has turned down a "derisory" contract offer from Newcastle and has agreed a deal to join West Ham, yes WEST HAM!

As I said dont shoot the messenger, You may be sceptical as I was but time will tell.

oh aye - leave a PL club and go to a financially strapped set of losers - very very likely

Hello,

Not shooting the messenger, but I will question him :lol:

Whats the 'reliable source', and does it mention why he wants to go to West Ham, other than the fact his old manager is there?

Can't see it happening I think he'll sign for us but you never know eh, worrying rumour.

I cant mention any names for obvious reasons but the guy is good mates with Nolan and Andy carroll. He is going to Glasto with Nolan barton and carroll aswell. If I had read this story on here I would of laughed at it aswell but my source is very reliable and knows nolan very well.

When it happens, remember where you heard it!

Hello,

oh aye - leave a PL club and go to a financially strapped set of losers - very very likely

Pop Robson press conference ring any bells ????????

If it's true I would wish him a fond farewell and thank him for two good years and stabilising the club.

Or you'd worry about the club fucking over some of their best players.

We sell the likes of him, get in a foreign player on cheaper wages, he does alright and wants better pay. The regime say no so he leaves. The circle continues.

I have no problem with it as long as better comes in. I have already said elsewhere that I think he would struggle to start here next year with everyone fit and if the incomings are as good as they seem.

A very good goals contribution last year but the rest of his game was lacking IMO. Quite happy to start next year with good strikers and younger, stronger, fitter, faster midfield men.

Because it's a load of bollocks, he has just finished the season with over 10 goals from midfield. If we were flogging him he would get more interest than West Ham. So Allardyce is there? Means fuck all.

I will eat my own bollocks if Nolan signs for West Ham this summer :lol:

Because it's a load of bollocks, he has just finished the season with over 10 goals from midfield. If we were flogging him he would get more interest than West Ham. So Allardyce is there? Means fuck all.

I'll hold you to that mind! :D

that's one for Happy Face to put in his prediction tracker

Oh dear. :D You and Kevin will have to do a double act!

Not happening in a million years. Worst rumour ever.

Not sure why? As good as any other rumour and a one that would make sense / Big Sam / Nolans championship performance etc.

You live in a world where every rumour is as good as any.

Not happening in a million years. Worst rumour ever.

Not sure why? As good as any other rumour and a one that would make sense / Big Sam / Nolans championship performance etc.

You live in a world where every rumour is as good as any.

I live in a world where today's mirror is apparently running a story that Nolans contract talks have collapsed and being postponed til next year!

Nolan's contract isn't up until 2013. West Ham would have to pay a premium to get our highest scoring player and captain at year end. Otherwise there's no reason that the contract talks can't be put on hold until next season.

I think it may be half true. Nolans contract talks I can imagine not going so well, but the other part I think it guess work.