The Entertainers

loonyTOON

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New readers could take the pounding you're getting as bullying. Especially when you complain about how "nasty" we all are.

The post above was for their benefit more than yours.

I forgive you too CT. :D

As was mine dear boy, as was mine. :rolleyes:

(Not that many new readers will ever dip their toes in the posting waters of this board for fear of Team Nasty).

Yeah, I'm sure people are getting turned away by some rational thinking and not the ramblings of a bored, undersexed house husband.

CT arse raped again today I see, anyone would think he enjoyed it.

Name change is compulsory now.

It's happened to others for less :rolleyes:

Re: CT's stance on things, its important to have a bit of a devil's advocate going on, both for the health of the debate and the interest of the forum. Who gives a shit, its just a messageboard. If everyone thought the same, you could just write a piece of software which filled in the thread content. You wouldnt have to type, just press return and an algortithm would put the words up for you.

What you dont realise is that theres only 3 of you are real, the rest are bots I created. Trouble is I totally got my figures wrong when setting the smug, fuckwit and cluelessness levels for CT hence the posts we see now. What makes matters worse is it seems to have got a mind of its own.

This is how Skynet started out Im telling ya.

:rolleyes:

CT arse raped again today I see, anyone would think he enjoyed it.

Name change is compulsory now.

I smell a poll :rolleyes:

Leave Nick out of it.

:D :D :D:(:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :D :D

do you like butter substitute ?

Re: CT's stance on things, its important to have a bit of a devil's advocate going on, both for the health of the debate and the interest of the forum. Who gives a shit, its just a messageboard. If everyone thought the same, you could just write a piece of software which filled in the thread content. You wouldnt have to type, just press return and an algortithm would put the words up for you.

What you dont realise is that theres only 3 of you are real, the rest are bots I created. Trouble is I totally got my figures wrong when setting the smug, fuckwit and cluelessness levels for CT hence the posts we see now. What makes matters worse is it seems to have got a mind of its own.

This is how Skynet started out Im telling ya.

:rolleyes:

I know I dissagree with some things you post, but geez, that just went to top of the league.