Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

he hates us like and there's f*ck all we can do except stop going.

This.

Just seen the pic. He might as well put " F*CK YOU ALL" up there.

Utter C*nt.

Be a crying shame if the window cleaner accidentally took a wrong turn and knocked them off, wouldn't it?

The irony is that his " costcutting" included window cleaning. The company we subbed the high level stuff from now can't afford it, so we aren't doing it any more. :lol:

Wonder how much SD paid to have that prime advertising btw.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Your Name Here
It's just beyond me why he'd want to antagonise people who already don't like him. I just don't get it - why does it need to be there? Will it really make Sports Direct more money?

If he had any empathy with the fans he'd take our opinions into consideration and keep his businesses separated from each other. It's just proof, if it was ever needed, that he couldn't care less about NUFC.

Some Toady at the club with a job he has to try and justify, probably suggested it and Mike will have approved it. (He might have gave a wry grin as he did so but that would just be speculation on my part.)

They obviously sit down every year and draw up a new scheme to promote SD, probably when the board members at other clubs are drawing up a list of transfer targets. It’ll be something else in a year’s time, if not sooner.

I’m as sick of our collective reaction to this shit as I am of the shit itself. If you don’t like what they are doing to the club stop giving them your fucking money. Not you obviously.

Booo hoo, it's a fucking sign. Get over it.

I'd rather have a pussy on the roof than on the pitch?

It's like if they put Adidas , oh no! It's German! What would my grandad say who fought against the germans?!

Fuck off, it's only a sponsor.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Guest Your Name Here

It's like if they put Adidas , oh no! It's German! What would my grandad say who fought against the germans?!

Why not change the name of the club.... it’s only name. Or what about a red and blue home strip.... it’s only a colour. Fuck it, lets move the franchise to Milton Keynes. Who's gives a shit. It's only a football club. Might as well knock down SJP and replace it with a gaint plastic cock.

Edited by Your Name Here

The thing is there is no evidence that SD are a sponsor. We are promoting their business but are we getting anything in return?

"IT'S ONLY A SPONSOR"

:lol:;) ;) :D:lol: :lol: B):lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

How much do you think NUFC is getting for these displays??? Probably no more than a few balls of edam fucking cheese.

Why not change the name of the club.... it’s only name. Or what about a red and blue home strip.... it’s only a colour. Fuck it, lets move the franchise to Milton Keynes. Who's gives a shit. It's only a football club. Might as well knock down SJP and replace it with a gaint plastic cock.

Get a grip you pedantic sphincter.

I'm as sick of our collective reaction to this shit as I am of the shit itself. If you don't like what they are doing to the club stop giving them your fucking money. Not you obviously.

Don't agree with this sort of comment tbh.

People attend the match to watch their football club. The club is bigger than the owner. To many it's a necessary sacrifice.

Unless there was a massive, massive exodus and drop in attendances then I can't see it having much effect on Ashley either way. I can't see him changing his ways regardless of what the fans do.

I'm as sick of our collective reaction to this shit as I am of the shit itself. If you don't like what they are doing to the club stop giving them your fucking money. Not you obviously.

People attend the match to watch their football club. The club is bigger than the owner. To many it's a necessary sacrifice.

Unless there was a massive, massive exodus and drop in attendances then I can't see it having much effect on Ashley either way. I can't see him changing his ways regardless of what the fans do.

He literally could not give a fuck about the supporters of the club, we all know that. So why whinge about a sponsor on top of a roof? It's fucking pointless!

He literally could not give a fuck about the supporters of the club, we all know that. So why whinge about a sponsor on top of a roof? It's fucking pointless!

Because it's a highly visible , deliberate manifestion of his utter crassness and disregard for the people who are his customers?

Should we say nowt like?

ive already said that fat fucker isnt getting a penny more off me, not that i was ever a large contributor the the clubs coffers or anything.

but that sign will just piss more people off. more people will start to realise that nufc has become nothing more than an advertising medium for sportsdirect.

wont be long til sportsdirect sponsor the shirts and all the kit.

maybe only then will the majority of fans show their discontent

Guest Your Name Here

Is it a football club or is it an advertising hoarding. It’s getting hard to tell.

Ashley did it so it is inherently evil and calculated to piss the fans off, simple really.

Old Trafford is plastered but that's different.

It all has to come down for the Olympics anyway, only Olympic partner advertising allowed.

Guest Your Name Here

Ashley did it so it is inherently evil and calculated to piss the fans off, simple really.

Old Trafford is plastered but that's different.

It all has to come down for the Olympics anyway, only Olympic partner advertising allowed.

And then the tax payer has to pay for it all to be put back.

Guest Your Name Here

Because it's a highly visible , deliberate manifestion of his utter crassness and disregard for the people who are his customers?

Should we say nowt like?

It’s what this represents that is fucking people off. He’s literally cheapening the name of the club, which is a fair reflection of how things are going overall.

Speaking for myself here, but I'm genuinely shocked at the apparent lack of sheer distain and anger at this stunt.

Not just the timing of it in relation to the much discussed passing of the transfer deadline.

Not just the timing in relation to a period of a lack of home games/diffusion time.

Not just in the "you've been sold pony yet again" regarding the steady inertia with which this shit has become splattered all over the parish.

Not just that Ryder-Direct has helped soften the blow with the half-truth feed of this . Without challenging it - but actually disgracefully supporting it !

Its the whole principle of the thing, the insensitivity of it (not that it's insensitivity on his behalf, in that in that he knows exactly what he's doing and how much it will fuck (some) folk off.)

Again, personally speaking, I think this move is as equally saddening as it is maddening - both in terms of the heritage of the club and for what the immediate future of it is - under this genuine cunt.

It's just ney good man. :lol: