Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

Nearest I can find to it is this:

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias says the club can generate up to £10m a season by attracting a joint shirt and stadium sponsor.

"I need to find a new shirt sponsor by the end of December - and that's the latest," added Llambias.

"Puma need to put the shirt sponsor on, they're manufacturing, and they would like it last month.

"I've got a very small window to sell the shirt and naming rights and, if I have to sell them separately, then I have to sell them separately.

"But we must give ourselves the opportunity, this is inviting people to come in."

Not definitive either way but does lend the suggestion that they'd prefer to sell both together...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be interesting to find out which SD-employed local lad who is in charge of the day-to-day logistics of this project. He should be fucking lynched, fucking Quisling/Judas/30 silver pieces. Shouldnt be too hard to find out who that little shit is, just show up with an inconspicuous Billy blue-eyed smile and ask a few of the construction workers who in charge of signs etc...

FACEBOOK NAME AND SHAME

I can tell you exactly which company erected the exterior signs.

Local too, Tyne Valley based.

PM, mate?. Me fatha works down the Valley and I live in Lobley Hill. Not in any of that business, just curious

S Holliday Sign Erecting, I believe.

:lol:

No such thing as bad publicity eh?

Would be interesting to find out which SD-employed local lad who is in charge of the day-to-day logistics of this project. He should be fucking lynched, fucking Quisling/Judas/30 silver pieces. Shouldnt be too hard to find out who that little shit is, just show up with an inconspicuous Billy blue-eyed smile and ask a few of the construction workers who in charge of signs etc...

FACEBOOK NAME AND SHAME

I can tell you exactly which company erected the exterior signs.

Local too, Tyne Valley based.

PM, mate?. Me fatha works down the Valley and I live in Lobley Hill. Not in any of that business, just curious

S Holliday Sign Erecting, I believe.

No such thing as bad publicity eh?

I can't see them putting that one in their portfolio. ;)

I can't listen now but it's quoted in print about £8m-£10m additional revenue. Additional revenue on top of the shirt sponsor which is taken as a given.

So our ground rights are worth four times as much as Arsenal's?

It's irrelevant anyway as the figure was picked out of his arse and it's guaranteed that we will never have a paid for stadium sponsor under Ashley.

That deal was signed before the ground was even completed in 2004 or 2005, to put it in perspective Man City's deal is worth FOUR times their's, obviously it's an artificially enhanced deal, £400m over ten years, but both of these grounds don't have the history or iconic pull of SJP and for us to have a deal a quarter the size of Man City's is reasonable. This is 2011.

I mean for fuck sake Tottenham get nearly the value of the Emirates deal just in shirt sponsorship, was a poor deal by Arsenal.

Edited by McFaul

I can't listen now but it's quoted in print about £8m-£10m additional revenue. Additional revenue on top of the shirt sponsor which is taken as a given.

So our ground rights are worth four times as much as Arsenal's?

It's irrelevant anyway as the figure was picked out of his arse and it's guaranteed that we will never have a paid for stadium sponsor under Ashley.

That deal was signed before the ground was even completed in 2004 or 2005, to put it in perspective Man City's deal is worth FOUR times their's, obviously it's an artificially enhanced deal, £400m over ten years, but both of these grounds don't have the history or iconic pull of SJP and for us to have a deal a quarter the size of Man City's is reasonable. This is 2011.

I mean for fuck sake Tottenham get nearly the value of the Emirates deal just in shirt sponsorship, was a poor deal by Arsenal.

As I said before, it's a moot point. We will not see one penny of additional income for the ground naming rights under Mike Ashley. Guaranteed.

Shinton, am born in wallsend and I bet you a months salary face to face, no google, the history of newcastle upon Tyne, the one told in the history books, you wouldn't live with me. Not football but history, the reason why people are furious. I know my cultural heritage and your generation sat back and allowed the destruction of granger town, bit fucking late now jumping on the 'oh woe is me, they're destroying our heritage' vibe. We can re-name it SJP in the future but you can't bring back the destroyed architecture, I get far more annoyed thinking about that than this and if you don't then I'd question your civic pride.

History Today with Professor Robert Shinton and Professor Chez Given.

Professor Shinton: You see....Mike Ashley.

Professor Given: I am aware of his work.

Professor Shinton: You see ....his engorged man boobs and big double chin. That's you that is. That's your mum.

fabulous.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but on the radio it was saying the council won't be changing any signage relating to the ground. Not that big a deal I suppose as they were unlikely to go round changing all the signs. Any additional signs put up for the Olympics will refer to SJP too.

Ramblings about St.James this and St.James on banners and shirts is like squirting water on a goose, it wont work on Jabba. He`ll chuckle " ey dekka, look at this, how cute"...

The only thing he understands is huge Kitbag banners and t-shirts.

Dear Derek & Mike,

I have both of your home addresses. If you don't believe me Derek you have a black & white stair carpet & you decorated the place in the style of Vegas (you also have picture of your grandkid on the bedside table).

Anyway I digress, revoke this or I'm passing the details to Deadman, who I'm sure would love to discuss things over a coffee, he said as much in the post earlier.

someone shoot this fat thick headed cunterhead faggot ass prick headed motherfucking arsehole wanker bastard

Love ya longtime,

Pud (and Deaders)

You still got the ones I gave you?

Should be a petition not to show up for the chelsea game. Make Info stands with flyers outside SJP and hand it out generously. Would be fantastic. Also - banners with Sportsdirect competitors on as many stands as possible.

now THAt I would like to see :lol:

Still say take a rival company's carrier bag in and hold them up like the card things. Remember the Greggs bags at Plymouth fuck me on all the telly

Don't know if it's been mentioned but on the radio it was saying the council won't be changing any signage relating to the ground. Not that big a deal I suppose as they were unlikely to go round changing all the signs. Any additional signs put up for the Olympics will refer to SJP too.

Maybe not a big deal, but still good to hear that.

I'm hopeful that the SJP name will live on. Keeping signage etc will surely help. The San Siro's official name is Stadio Guiseppe Meazza but most people still call it the San Siro. I'm sure there are other examples.

Ashley, and his company, regard Newcastle fans and our feelings as a nuisance. And operate accordingly.

We've done it again Derek. I told you the Geordies are thick! St. James' Park by the way, get that fucked off in the morning.

I've never committed criminal damage in my life, well once when I was young and daft but no one ever found out, but I'm telling you now. The sign on the wall beside the stairs on Barrack Road, St James' Park, if they put Sports Direct Arena there I will go down and pull it down and I will.

Bet you don't. If you do I will pay your fine

Shinton, am born in wallsend and I bet you a months salary face to face, no google, the history of newcastle upon Tyne, the one told in the history books, you wouldn't live with me. Not football but history, the reason why people are furious. I know my cultural heritage and your generation sat back and allowed the destruction of granger town, bit fucking late now jumping on the 'oh woe is me, they're destroying our heritage' vibe. We can re-name it SJP in the future but you can't bring back the destroyed architecture, I get far more annoyed thinking about that than this and if you don't then I'd question your civic pride.

Professor Shinton: You see ....his engorged man boobs and big double chin. That's you that is. That's your mum.

:closedeyes:

:closedeyes:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ashley, and his company, regard Newcastle fans and our feelings as a nuisance. And operate accordingly.

We've done it again Derek. I told you the Geordies are thick! St. James' Park by the way, get that fucked off in the morning.

I've never committed criminal damage in my life, well once when I was young and daft but no one ever found out, but I'm telling you now. The sign on the wall beside the stairs on Barrack Road, St James' Park, if they put Sports Direct Arena there I will go down and pull it down and I will.

I'll youtube it.

Dear Derek & Mike,

I have both of your home addresses. If you don't believe me Derek you have a black & white stair carpet & you decorated the place in the style of Vegas (you also have picture of your grandkid on the bedside table).

Anyway I digress, revoke this or I'm passing the details to Deadman, who I'm sure would love to discuss things over a coffee, he said as much in the post earlier.

someone shoot this fat thick headed cunterhead faggot ass prick headed motherfucking arsehole wanker bastard

Love ya longtime,

Pud (and Deaders)

:whistle:

I'll youtube it.

Wear this, Bruce will get the blame

mask.jpg

Dear Derek & Mike,

Love ya longtime,

Pud (and Deaders)

:whistle:

:secret: Aye, me too,purely for research purposes of course