Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

Is it just me, or is Mark Jensen the love child of Frank Clark? Not just facially, he also speaks exactly like him..through the nose rather than the mouth.

You usually associate people with Scandanavian heritage as being good looking, but what an ugly cunt.

I don't like the other bloke who works in there with him neither he's a cocky doilum.

I sold them £800 worth of books for £12 like a mug, I should've put them in the bin out of principle.

Jenson doesn't work in Back Page anymore. It would be wrong of me to speculate on the reasons why.

On a totally unrelated note I heard a story about a bloke, we'll call him Marcus who worked in a shop selling books, the shop was a bit too close to a Ladbrokes and the till a bit too easy to access.

Anyway I'm digressing, Mr Jensen no longer works at the Back Page, no idea why like

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or is Mark Jensen the love child of Frank Clark? Not just facially, he also speaks exactly like him..through the nose rather than the mouth.

Frank Clark was born in Highfield near Rowlands Gill & Jensen was originally from Crawcrook, so I suppose that's a reason why they sound similar

You usually associate people with Scandanavian heritage as being good looking, but what an ugly cunt.

I don't like the other bloke who works in there with him neither he's a cocky doilum.

I sold them £800 worth of books for £12 like a mug, I should've put them in the bin out of principle.

If I'd known you had them for sale at the time, I'd have bought some of them!!

The previous board made personally around £90m from the sale of the club and extracted enormous sums of money in dividends and salaries over the years. They were more than entitled to this as the performance of the club justified it but it is the height of naivety to think they did it all for the fans.

first sentence is true, but then the post degenerates in to the realms of fantasy

incidentally, thought the coffin march yesterday was a fine idea; it gave NUFC Fans United some good publicity.

while the likes of Yellow Polo Shirt Monthly foment dissent in their on-line editorials & still end up on a day's work experience at the training ground, they & NUST are noticeably absent from any proactive dissent.

I joined NUFC Fans United; we may not be storming the Winter Palace, but unlike on line & in print snide whining or the invisible NUST, we are trying to provide a focus for dissenters

Someone told me the group's objective was to open up a dialogue with Llambias through a medium.

Was Llambias dead inside the coffin or something?

Edited by ChezGiven

The previous board made personally around £90m from the sale of the club and extracted enormous sums of money in dividends and salaries over the years. They were more than entitled to this as the performance of the club justified it but it is the height of naivety to think they did it all for the fans.

first sentence is true, but then the post degenerates in to the realms of fantasy

Overpaid definitely, for a company with revenues of <£100m, its not common for board members to be paid that amount.

Anyway, when i'm making a point that i dont want to be distracted from, i tend to give an answer that disarms potential critics who would only be distracting from the main point; they made a fucking fortune out of the club and its naive to think they did it for anything other than personal gain. Conceding they did a lot for the club means we dont have to discuss that.

• 2 weeks later...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1032938/derek-llambias:-newcastle-hierarchy-till-call-it-st-james'-park?cc=5901

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias has admitted he and owner Mike Ashley still call the club's ground St James' Park, rather than the Sports Direct Arena.

The pair sparked fury on Tyneside when they decided to re-name the 52,000 capacity stadium - clothing retailers Sports Direct are owned by Ashley - in a bid to attract a commercial sponsor.

Supporters were outraged at the abandonment of the name that has accompanied the stadium since it was first opened in 1892, with one Magpies fan daubing the old name back on a wall in paint after the St James' Park signage was removed several weeks ago.

Others recently brought a coffin bearing the St James' Park name to a home game, while Sports Direct hoarding at the ground was ripped off during Thursday night's reserve team draw against Sunderland.

Llambias insists he understands the frustrations at the club's decision and, a touch surprisingly, said that despite publicly backing the name change, neither he nor the owner use it.

"Naming rights is such a passionate thing, but it's not about being disrespectful or taking away the tradition or history of the club, it's about trying to get another Yohan Cabaye out there on the pitch," Llambias told The Times.

"Do you think me and Mike call it the Sports Direct Arena? We call it St James' Park, because it is St James' Park. But, to optimise our commercial side, we needed to get that in there. Other clubs do it.

"Mike is a Chelsea supporter. Everyone thinks he is a Tottenham supporter, by the way, and that upsets him. But if Stamford Bridge was changing names, he'd have a view. It will always be Stamford Bridge.

"The same goes for St James'. But we have to do our best for the club and for the people who turn up to see the games.''

The revelation comes a day after the Magpies announced an operating loss of £3.9 million, a figure which represents a massive improvement on the previous two years and a significant step towards the break-even point.

:bag_on_head:

who has said they did it for the fans ? You won't see anywhere I've said that, and by the way your comment saying the performance of the club justified it is quite correct and I will say the same about Mike Ashley if he matches them.

I don't really believe much that Llambias says either.

He's a cunt. I can't believe a thing that bloke says. This si why I try to concentrate only on what happens on the pitch, because that twat of a man gets my back up every time he takes action on something or opens his mouth.

lambeyarse is lying when he says ashley supports chelsea hes only saying that to throw the fans off him

I don't understand what you mean?

You think Derek Llambias is lying about Ashley so that people will turn their attention to Mike Ashley?

Or you think Llambias is saying Mike Ashley supports Chelsea, so that fans won't hate Mike Ashley as much as they do now?

It's one where I don't see any reason he has to lie. He suggested fans thought MA supported Spurs but he corrected it and said Chelsea. Makes no difference really.

Indeed he's still a cunt

i think we should club together for that "win a game in the directors box" bit and send in a Stevie/Gemmill tag team :lol:

"if he dies, he dies"

:D

Papa Laz to piss on the buffet.