Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

The stadium looks bloody ridiculous, did they have to stamp sports direct on every place possible?(if the pictures on Sky are accurate) It looks so cheap, it could have been done in a professional manner. Don't see Emirates smacked all over like that on the Arsenal stadium.

The renaming thing was always going to happen with Ashley, and the timing is lovely, cant see us happy for a few weeks can he? What a joke, how the bloody hell will 8-10M help if you are not ready to re-invest 35M? More lies, nothing but lies. No words to describe my feelings for these two bastards....

Yes, you do.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stadium looks bloody ridiculous, did they have to stamp sports direct on every place possible?(if the pictures on Sky are accurate) It looks so cheap, it could have been done in a professional manner. Don't see Emirates smacked all over like that on the Arsenal stadium.

The renaming thing was always going to happen with Ashley, and the timing is lovely, cant see us happy for a few weeks can he? What a joke, how the bloody hell will 8-10M help if you are not ready to re-invest 35M? More lies, nothing but lies. No words to describe my feelings for these two bastards....

Yes, you do.

Plastered all over the roof? The Emirates was done reasonably tastefully, not to mention that Arsenal wouldn't be associated with such a down market brand as their stadium sponsor.

Yes, you do.

Plastered all over the roof? The Emirates was done reasonably tastefully, not to mention that Arsenal wouldn't be associated with such a down market brand as their stadium sponsor.

Exactly. Vast differences between the two. Our's looks bloody ridiculous for the love of God!

Steve Harmison: "I can only liken it to changing the team's colours from black and white to red and white and making us look like Sunderland.

"That's how big a deal it is. You do wonder whether they would do that if the money was right.

"St James' Park means everything to me, it is a magical place. It is a special place for every single Newcastle United fan. Players come and go, managers come and go but Newcastle United and St James' Park stay the same."

"Of all the things Mike Ashley has done since he became owner, I think this is the one people will find hardest to forgive and forget.

"It is a very sad day and it's such a shame because the team are doing well, Alan Pardew has done a wonderful job and everything was going in the right direction.

"I'm not anti-Ashley, I never have been. He, along with Derek Llambias, has got the club into excellent shape. Financially we're stronger than we have been for years, but this will explode in their faces.

"If it's going to mean we can compete with the big boys again financially then it will be a necessary evil. But we want to see concrete evidence the money is going to be used in the right way, not just vague assurances. If it stays as the Sports Direct Arena the only person benefiting is Ashley.

"Giving Pardew a war chest of £20-30million in January would be a start. This money has to be given to the manager, only then can I begrudgingly accept it makes sense. At the moment it feels like an insult.

Bang on most of it too.

Harmy can fuck off tbh. He's picking up his £120k pa at Durham and refusing to play with made up injuries. Goes to St James when he's getting a free meal. He also threatened to fill me in a few weeks ago :lol:

Dear Derek & Mike,

I have both of your home addresses. If you don't believe me Derek you have a black & white stair carpet & you decorated the place in the style of Vegas (you also have picture of your grandkid on the bedside table).

Anyway I digress, revoke this or I'm passing the details to Deadman, who I'm sure would love to discuss things over a coffee, he said as much in the post earlier.

someone shoot this fat thick headed cunterhead faggot ass prick headed motherfucking arsehole wanker bastard

Love ya longtime,

Pud (and Deaders)

Yes, you do.

The statement was that "Emirates" wasn't plastered over the stadium. It is.

The remark about down-market branding is an entirely different matter.

Yes, you do.

The statement was that "Emirates" wasn't plastered over the stadium. It is.

The remark about down-market branding is an entirely different matter.

There's one strip of hoardings midway up the stands with intermittent Emirates branding from what I remember. It's not 'plastered' all over it.

heh it turns out the northern rock brand is going to die i think its contract runs out shortly and i reckon i know whats coming does anyone else guess. yep northern rock will be replaced with sports direct