Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Aye, it's fucking breathtaking in it's crassness.

So if I covered it with a banner, long enough to be filmed etc, then took it back down, I'd only be looking at a civil offence?

I reckon if you got caught it'd be a public order offence you'd be charged with (criminal offence). It's only trespassing really if you look at it one way (not a criminal offence at all), but I think they'd claim what you were specifically up to amounted to some sort of incitement/disturbance, which then risks criminal sanction.

Specifically the act of covering something with a banner and then removing it yourself would be very hard to prove as 'damage'. I suppose theres a form of financial damage in not having your branding displayed as intended, but if it wasn't them having to pay to have the sign restored and it was only temporary then you'd argue it didnt amount to damage under de minimus principles (ie basically too trivial to warrant the intervention of the criminal law).

You'd could also be done for trespass.

Problem for you fist is if you used your ST as your reason for being on the premises, then the club will fuck you.

If you go without your ST or ID, then it could be challenged that you have no business being on the club's property.

Trespass isnt a criminal offence per se in the UK. Except on things like the railways etc (for good reason). In all standard circumstances the landowner has an innate remedy in that they are entitled to use reasonable force to remove you and so they don't need recourse to the criminal law.

The sign 'Trespassers will be Prosecuted' is a legal misnomer. It's a 'free country' as it were.

A platoon of balaclava clad paintballers would make short shrift of the high signs, firing black and white 'bullets'.

Cheers for the advice Manc

It's something I've been mulling over, but not sure if I could afford getting a record for it.

And there'd be no chance of a quick getaway, too much gear involved.

Back to the drawing board.

Trophyshy might be onto something mind.

But with shit instead of paint.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

You'd could also be done for trespass.

Problem for you fist is if you used your ST as your reason for being on the premises, then the club will fuck you.

If you go without your ST or ID, then it could be challenged that you have no business being on the club's property.

ST wouldn't be a problem as I no longer have one ;)

www.cafepress.co.uk

kitbag3.jpg

And the Back:

kitbag4.png

The best response to this would be as many of those inside SJP as possible the next home game. If some kind of publicity could get going for kitbag as a result of 'renaming' the stadium, then it would hurt Ashley more than anything else. I urge anyone who wanst to give a response to order this t-shirt which takes 2 mins to design at cafepress.co.uk

Edited by timnufc

Would be interesting to find out which SD-employed local lad who is in charge of the day-to-day logistics of this project. He should be fucking lynched, fucking Quisling/Judas/30 silver pieces. Shouldnt be too hard to find out who that little shit is, just show up with an inconspicuous Billy blue-eyed smile and ask a few of the construction workers who in charge of signs etc...

FACEBOOK NAME AND SHAME

I can tell you exactly which company erected the exterior signs.

Local too, Tyne Valley based.

PM, mate?. Me fatha works down the Valley and I live in Lobley Hill. Not in any of that business, just curious

A platoon of balaclava clad paintballers would make short shrift of the high signs, firing black and white 'bullets'.

I thought about the paintball one or ideally those high powered water pistols, trouble would be with those that you'd need paint thin enough to fire but thick enough to stick.

It really annoys me the sheer laziness and ineptness of a lot of the media in this country. 'Its all about money now, it'll always be St. James's to the fans, you need the money, £8-10M this'll bring you and you moan?, jibber, wibble etc'.

They back Ashley and straight away buy the £8-10M complete red herring that Dekka has fed them with. Jesus Christ, man, we're not going to see £8-10M because nobody will pay that. I know it, Mike and Dekka know it and most supporters know it. He's trying to substitute St. James' Park for Sports Direct as he feels it'll be great business for his main love, SD, not because NUFC will get anything out of it.

You could be right, BUT for it to truly be a benficial vehicle for SD, NUFC has to have a high level of exposure and therefore has to be succesfull. So there may not be a direct benefit, but for part A to work part B has to be right as well especially as he's looking to crack foreign markets, he's got the UK all but stitched up.

Also, catching up on this thread, there appears to be a conspiracy to commit a crime being hatched, take care gents, the bizzies'd love this, maybe some people should go back and edit their more emotive posts.

Shinton, am born in wallsend and I bet you a months salary face to face, no google, the history of newcastle upon Tyne, the one told in the history books, you wouldn't live with me. Not football but history, the reason why people are furious. I know my cultural heritage and your generation sat back and allowed the destruction of granger town, bit fucking late now jumping on the 'oh woe is me, they're destroying our heritage' vibe. We can re-name it SJP in the future but you can't bring back the destroyed architecture, I get far more annoyed thinking about that than this and if you don't then I'd question your civic pride.

History Today with Professor Robert Shinton and Professor Chez Given.

Professor Shinton: You see....Mike Ashley.

Professor Given: I am aware of his work.

Professor Shinton: You see ....his engorged man boobs and big double chin. That's you that is. That's your mum.

simplest protest is to produce banners the size of the advertising hordings at SJP that simply say "St James' Park" then at a set time during the Chelsea match place them over every available Sports Direct sign. The cameras would pick it up straight away and we could ensure that anyone with a camera get a pic.

In the meantime this is what we can expect.

sd.jpg

Pissed twats will be making a pilgrimage to the ground each Friday and Saturday night to kick the letters off the wall.

Would be interesting to find out which SD-employed local lad who is in charge of the day-to-day logistics of this project. He should be fucking lynched, fucking Quisling/Judas/30 silver pieces. Shouldnt be too hard to find out who that little shit is, just show up with an inconspicuous Billy blue-eyed smile and ask a few of the construction workers who in charge of signs etc...

FACEBOOK NAME AND SHAME

I can tell you exactly which company erected the exterior signs.

Local too, Tyne Valley based.

PM, mate?. Me fatha works down the Valley and I live in Lobley Hill. Not in any of that business, just curious

S Holliday Sign Erecting, I believe.

I'm sick of reading about the 10m as if we all don't know it'll be called this as long as the cunt is here.

Also the suggestion that any supposed money is just about the only way anybody will be signed needs highlighting

I'm sick of reading about the 10m as if we all don't know it'll be called this as long as the cunt is here.

Also the suggestion that any supposed money is just about the only way anybody will be signed needs highlighting

As I keep saying, the £10m figure being bandied about is inaccurate. It's closer to £4m.

Well, in fact, to be totally accurate it's closer to fuck all given that no PR consultant is going to recommend anyone to actually buy the rights.

As I keep saying, the £10m figure being bandied about is inaccurate. It's closer to £4m.

Well, in fact, to be totally accurate it's closer to fuck all given that no PR consultant is going to recommend anyone to actually buy the rights.

No it's not, any guesses as to what it is, is pure speculation.

I don't know what we can do as fans, but fuck not going the J69 method of not going works if you live in Chelmsford, Dublin or Oslo but not if you have a NE postcode.

Seeing as though Dekka quoted £8m-£10m for the annual fee of owning the stadium naming rights, if we can't overturn this, Ashley should plough £10m from his Sports Direct profits straight in to the club as a business transaction, otherwise he's getting a freebie the fat cunt. It's irrelevant that he owns both companies.

I don't know what we can do as fans, but fuck not going the J69 method of not going works if you live in Chelmsford, Dublin or Oslo but not if you have a NE postcode.

Seeing as though Dekka quoted £8m-£10m for the annual fee of owning the stadium naming rights, if we can't overturn this, Ashley should plough £10m from his Sports Direct profits straight in to the club as a business transaction, otherwise he's getting a freebie the fat cunt. It's irrelevant that he owns both companies.

The £8-£10m is the fee for both the shirt sponsor and naming rights, it is not £10m of brand new revenue. Our shirts sponsor should realistically be worth around £4m per season. Leaving £4m for the stadium sponsor.

Your loose relationship with facts continues.

The £8-£10m is the fee for both the shirt sponsor and naming rights, it is not £10m of brand new revenue. Our shirts sponsor should realistically be worth around £4m per season. Leaving £4m for the stadium sponsor.

Where is it made clear that that's fee for both? Could you show me please. Your relationship with talking pish continues to flourish.

Edited by McFaul

Where is it made clear that that's fee for both? Could you show me please. Your relationship with talking pish continues to flourish.

It's in the BBC Newcastle interview, have a listen.

It's in the BBC Newcastle interview, have a listen.

I can't listen now but it's quoted in print about £8m-£10m additional revenue. Additional revenue on top of the shirt sponsor which is taken as a given.

I can't listen now but it's quoted in print about £8m-£10m additional revenue. Additional revenue on top of the shirt sponsor which is taken as a given.

So our ground rights are worth four times as much as Arsenal's?

It's irrelevant anyway as the figure was picked out of his arse and it's guaranteed that we will never have a paid for stadium sponsor under Ashley.

The "I can't not go to the match man, I'm a geordie" line is fucking bollocks btw. If you like your matchdays and you don't want to give them up, that's fine, but you're not genetically programmed to buy a season ticket.