Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

There's lots of things a club your size haven't been able to do - for better for worse!

Here's a link in regards to transfer money spent and received.

Clicky

We've spent more than you - but we've achieved way more - and we've recouped more than twice as much as you.*

(Additional to this you've spent more per season, i.e ours is over a 17 year period, yours is over a 10 year period - because you were a yoyo club)

*Like this season when you fluked finishing above us the premier league still gave us more money than you - by about £2m - from TV money, that must be frustrating!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You spunked vast amounts of money away

You've spent more Net. Where has it left you?

No European football, no title challenges, no real star players, no cup finals, 2 finishes in the top 10, empty stadium, 2 record relegations etc etc.

Somehow I doubt that. We may have never had the things you've mentioned, but we've also never paid a player £1.3 million a goal

But you have set the record, twice, for being the worst team in the history of the Premier League. :blush:

Yes, they are more likely to qualify, but I am saying that they will not (and neither will we.)

Only a mackem would take this long to understand something so simple. You can disagree with my prediction, but you're not even getting that far because you're too thick to properly understand it.

Last time (only time) Sunderland AFC were in Europe: 1974.

Last time NUFC were in Europe: 2006.

It's better to have walked the heights and fallen then never to have risen, my good mackem. :blush:

The thing is with predictions only time will tell, however looking at the set-up's of both our clubs now and with one eye on the future, I feel at ease to suggest that any positive steps taken towards the heights of football in the north east are more likely to be taken by ourselves. You can keep your past and all it's 'glories' (:tee-hee:) it's the future we're aiming for.

Really?

I would be seriously worried about next season if I were you, Your going to have to spend like fuck and I think Ellis is a little fed up with Quinn's promises.

If you didn't somehow fluke tenth Bruce would have been sacked but for me it just papers over the cracks of a truly gash manager.

How much do you reckon you'll get for Gyan by the way?

There's lots of things a club your size haven't been able to do - for better for worse!

Clicky

We've spent more than you - but we've achieved way more - and we've recouped more than twice as much as you.*

(Additional to this you've spent more per season, i.e ours is over a 17 year period, yours is over a 10 year period - because you were a yoyo club)

*Like this season when you fluked finishing above us the premier league still gave us more money than you - by about £2m - from TV money, that must be frustrating!

Haven't been able? There's a difference between being able to do something and doing it. Looking at your current plight, would you say that you were 'able' to do those things?

Yes, they are more likely to qualify, but I am saying that they will not (and neither will we.)

Only a mackem would take this long to understand something so simple. You can disagree with my prediction, but you're not even getting that far because you're too thick to properly understand it.

It's better to have walked the heights and fallen then never to have risen, my good mackem. :D

The thing is with predictions only time will tell, however looking at the set-up's of both our clubs now and with one eye on the future, I feel at ease to suggest that any positive steps taken towards the heights of football in the north east are more likely to be taken by ourselves. You can keep your past and all it's 'glories' (:tee-hee:) it's the future we're aiming for.

Will it be the 74 loan players or Kieran Westwood who will be your 'future'?

Looks like Wes Brown has turned you down. :blush:

Clicky

Haven't been able? There's a difference between being able to do something and doing it. Looking at your current plight, would you say that you were 'able' to do those things?

'plight' :blush:

We've just scored the 2nd most home goals in the league with Peter Lovenkrands and Shola up top.

Really?

I would be seriously worried about next season if I were you, Your going to have to spend like fuck and I think Ellis is a little fed up with Quinn's promises.

If you didn't somehow fluke tenth Bruce would have been sacked but for me it just papers over the cracks of a truly gash manager.

How much do you reckon you'll get for Gyan by the way?

Ha'way man, he's not exactly to everyone's taste, including some Sunderland supporters, but ffs at least he's not just there to pay off a gambling debt. :blush:

Ha'way man, he's not exactly to everyone's taste, including some Sunderland supporters, but ffs at least he's not just there to pay off a gambling debt. :blush:

Do you really believe that's why Pardew's there?

:D

Do you really believe that's why Pardew's there?

:D

Nor, we all know that's why he's there :D

Nah - he's there to fund his alcoholic podge face - in all honesty if you wanna end this someone just whip out the sunderland season ticket renewal vid. There's no coming back from that.

Aah waz there when Amaazmoaah Gyaaaan said he wanted to gan ta Spurs

Aah waz there when 10'000 of me mates watched it in tha pub on dodgy foreen telly rather than gannin to the match

Aah waz there when they ran out of cheesy chips

It's better to have walked the heights and fallen then never to have risen, my good mackem. :blush:

Hmmmm, not sure about that. Sunderland has spunked loads of money away under Bruce, and not really got anywhere. Also, Bent has gone, as has Jones who people rate, and Gyan may follow. Hardly building for the future really. Nor is attempting to buy Man Utd's offal like Brown and O'Shea for vastly inflated fees. Bruce has pissed your future up the wall and should be sacked.

Nah - he's there to fund his alcoholic podge face - in all honesty if you wanna end this someone just whip out the sunderland season ticket renewal vid. There's no coming back from that.

Aah waz there when 10'000 of me mates watched it in tha pub on dodgy foreen telly rather than gannin to the match

Knew he'd pipe down at the mention of that :blush:

Hmmmm, not sure about that. Sunderland has spunked loads of money away under Bruce, and not really got anywhere. Also, Bent has gone, as has Jones who people rate, and Gyan may follow. Hardly building for the future really. Nor is attempting to buy Man Utd's offal like Brown and O'Shea for vastly inflated fees. Bruce has pissed your future up the wall and should be sacked.

I wouldn't say £12 million for the 3 of them was vastly over inflated, didn't want Brown anyway though.

Knew he'd pipe down at the mention of that :blush: