Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

Meanwhile in Black Cats evil lair...

smash-and-break-computer-pc-monitor-with-keyboard12.jpg

:blush:

Not the brightest, was he?

Eh? Not one of you got me to bite or back down man. That's why we call you deluded, because you tend to live in your imaginations.

Btw, what you think of Collocini having a medical in Spain?

Edited by black-cat

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why we call you deluded, because you tend to live in your imaginations.

You use 'deluded' as an insult but you appear unaware that the connotations are only ever fictional, this is what we call irony.

Tell us what we are ''deluded'' about. See if you can get anything genuine...

That's why we call you deluded, because you tend to live in your imaginations.

You use 'deluded' as an insult but you appear unaware that the connotations are only ever fictional, this is what we call irony.

Tell us what we are ''deluded'' about. See if you can get anything genuine...

I'm not using it as an insult, I'm stating it as a representation of your behaviour. Couple of posts on here suggesting I bit or backed down for a start when I didn't.

Anyway, Collocini..?

I'm not using it as an insult, I'm stating it as a representation of your behaviou

Ok Sunderland fans are deluded.

There we go. Same foundations.

Heard nowt on Colo tbh.

I'm not using it as an insult, I'm stating it as a representation of your behaviou

Heard nowt on Colo tbh.

Talksport and BBC* reporting it. Would be a big loss for you's judging by your own opinions of him.

*allegedly

Hard to find decent CB's like. We shouldn't need to sell but with Ashley you never know. I think Colo is our highest earner tbh so that would fit in well with ashley's wage reducing.

Heard nowt on Colo tbh.

Talksport and BBC* reporting it. Would be a big loss for you's judging by your own opinions of him.

*allegedly

I'd be more impressed by the BBC than Talksport. Would be a big loss imo if we did sell him, and probably motivated more by his wages than his ability as Tom says.

Nice that you're taking such a keen interest in us by the way :blush:

Heard nowt on Colo tbh.

*allegedly

I'd be more impressed by the BBC than Talksport. Would be a big loss imo if we did sell him, and probably motivated more by his wages than his ability as Tom says.

Alway's nice to see your rivals selling who they themselves regard as their best players, I'm sure you'll agree.

Heard nowt on Colo tbh.

*allegedly

Alway's nice to see your rivals selling who they themselves regard as their best players, I'm sure you'll agree.

Really? I think you're speculating at the moment, but you're obviously hanging on every bit of gossip about us.

Really? I think you're speculating at the moment, but you're obviously hanging on every bit of gossip about us.

Hardly, I heard this news as I was responding to Tom's post, wondered what your opinions were that's all.

I'll sometimes talk about NUFC players to Mackems I work with and they're well in with who's who, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Then the Mackem starts talking about SAFC players and I completely switch off and lose interest. I reckon I could walk past at least 80% of the SAFC players in the street and wouldn't know them from Adam.

Obsessed.

I'll sometimes talk about NUFC players to Mackems I work with and they're well in with who's who, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Then the Mackem starts talking about SAFC players and I completely switch off and lose interest. I reckon I could walk past at least 80% of the SAFC players in the street and wouldn't know them from Adam.

Obsessed.

Yeah, and that bunch of nobodies still managed to finish the season in the top half of the table, above your bunch of overrated shite, despite you effectively having a three point head start on us.

How can our derby game be one of the biggest in football when we aren't even your main rivals? :blush:

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC

Over rated shite? Shite who scored more goals than anyone but Man United at home? Shite that beat you 5-1

You know you were lucky to finish where you did so I wouldn't go bragging - Stoke and Bolton are better teams for a start.

You were shite last season and you're going to be much weaker next season. Wes Brown rejected you for fucks sake :blush:

Gyan on his way as well...

A front three or Frazier Campbell and two crutches?

Obsessed.

Yeah, and that bunch of nobodies still managed to finish the season in the top half of the table, above your bunch of overrated shite, despite you effectively having a three point head start on us.

How can our derby game be one of the biggest in football when we aren't even your main rivals? :blush:

Over-rated? Weren't we predicted by some people to go straight back down? No offense mate, but if you know nothing about football, please go back to the Mackem site you belong to, and discuss your teams "Inevitable Champions League finish" next season, because shit like that only cements a preconceived opinion Newcastle fans have of your fans

Yeah whatever you thick Mag bell-ends. We're oh so jealous and oh so obsessed!

I mean, how can we possibly live up to your amazing trophy haul? Your soap opera owner, your fat, thick as fuck fans? Don't forget the stadium thats a piece of hotch potch shite where you need binoculars to see whats happening on the pitch at the highest point. How can we live up to the amazingly passionate support? The boycoutting, the chanting... the smashing up of phone boxes.

Its funny as fuck listening to some of the shit your idiot fans come out with, "one of the biggest clubs in the country", "deserving of European football every year", "the fans are the most long suffering in the country".

And we're the deluded ones? Aye right.

6>4.

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC