Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

Yeah whatever you thick Mag bell-ends. We're oh so jealous and oh so obsessed!

I mean, how can we possibly live up to your amazing trophy haul? Your soap opera owner, your fat, thick as fuck fans? Don't forget the stadium thats a piece of hotch potch shite where you need binoculars to see whats happening on the pitch at the highest point. How can we live up to the amazingly passionate support? The boycoutting, the chanting... the smashing up of phone boxes.

Its funny as fuck listening to some of the shit your idiot fans come out with, "one of the biggest clubs in the country", "deserving of European football every year", "the fans are the most long suffering in the country".

And we're the deluded ones? Aye right.

6>4.

Quality meltdown :blush:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, how can we possibly live up to your amazing trophy haul? Your soap opera owner, your fat, thick as fuck fans? Don't forget the stadium thats a piece of hotch potch shite where you need binoculars to see whats happening on the pitch at the highest point. How can we live up to the amazingly passionate support? The boycoutting, the chanting... the smashing up of phone boxes.

Its funny as fuck listening to some of the shit your idiot fans come out with, "one of the biggest clubs in the country", "deserving of European football every year", "the fans are the most long suffering in the country".

6>4.

:blush:

Fuck off

6>4.

:spit:

Fantastic stuff.

6>4.

And Rhys goes all Fukushima on us. Love owt like this me :spit:

6>4.

:spit:

excellent stuff

I'll sometimes talk about NUFC players to Mackems I work with and they're well in with who's who, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Then the Mackem starts talking about SAFC players and I completely switch off and lose interest. I reckon I could walk past at least 80% of the SAFC players in the street and wouldn't know them from Adam.

Obsessed.

Yeah, and that bunch of nobodies still managed to finish the season in the top half of the table, above your bunch of overrated shite, despite you effectively having a three point head start on us.

How can our derby game be one of the biggest in football when we aren't even your main rivals? :spit:

Hang on a minute............Where did I say you weren't our main rivals? All I said was I don't think SAFC matters to me as much as NUFC matters to you. Not the first time I've heard a mackem try and make out that a Geordie doesn't consider you our main rivals. I thought you were brighter than your mate. Not too sure now.

FTM?

Fucking Thick Mackems

Not the first time I've heard a mackem try and make out that a Geordie doesn't consider you our main rivals.

That's cos we've had a fair few of your lot ower on our place who seem to consider Man U your biggest rivals these days.......

Not the first time I've heard a mackem try and make out that a Geordie doesn't consider you our main rivals.

That's cos we've had a fair few of your lot ower on our place who seem to consider Man U your biggest rivals these days.......

That's just something you make up though. You create your own rumours about us and then get offended by them, amazing!

Man United were our rivals for a couple of years but obviously not now.

:spit: Fuck off man.

• 9 months later...

Tell you what Gejon, on the basis that Mike Ashley is still owner of NUFC I'll bet you that Liverpool finish above NUFC next season [as you think they are doing it wrong and we are doing it right] ?

Bump, he's still "right" though.

6>4.

This will never get old.