N'Zogbia ready to snub Liverpool for Newcastle

Dafydd

I think a bit of rose tinted specs has crept in with N'zogbia with some of us due to his early promise when he was here and because he is capable of good things.

The bottom line however is that he will indeed show touches of brilliance, but he will also fail to track back, fail to get stuck in and go missing, particularly in tougher games.

I'd still have him back though.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a bit of rose tinted specs has crept in with N'zogbia with some of us due to his early promise when he was here and because he is capable of good things.

The bottom line however is that he will indeed show touches of brilliance, but he will also fail to track back, fail to get stuck in and go missing, particularly in tougher games.

I'd still have him back though.

And you wanted to play him Left back :lol:

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

Tweet from Charles:

On my way to London... ☺

Arsenal? Chelsea? Fulham? Spurs?

Or just a Friday night out on the piss?

Comming back from his games with France probably

As nice as it would be to have another midfield option with zog's pace and trickery 12 mil is canny extravagant when we still lack a consistent top-half class striker..this Carroll compo money is probably it for us till at least January.

2 LWs in the same day? Bizarre! Surely that sort of cash is better invested up front? We sold our 2 top scorers

One of which is a midfielder.

A number 9 and a left back hopefully to come assuming Jose is off

Have I ever mentioned that bringing Insomnia back would be a horrific move and one I certainly don't want to see happen?

We've just signed a player who's described as being solely left-footed, and who therefore will have to play on the left wing. Why would we want to pay 10m for one of our castoffs who has a terrible attitude, who fucked off and left us in the lurch when we needed him, and who plays a position that we're now definitely covered for? Or is he to play in the centre of midfield? Along who? Tiote and Cabaye? Can't see him displacing either.

Please, don't let this be true. We do not need Charles N'Zogbia.