N'Zogbia ready to snub Liverpool for Newcastle

Dafydd

He's not a bad player but is he worth twice what we sold him for? Is he fuck! It sounds a bit like MA is playing Championship Manager at the minute . . . just buying anyone whose available and in our price range, rather than looking at positions we actually need filling! We are fucked if Ba is our only striker

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N'Zogbia doesn't play on the left anymore.

Where does he play now then?

in the ‘hole’. more of a supporting striker/midfielder, can play on the right cutting in etc.

even when he played for us his natural position was through central midfield, but was forced wide as he wasn’t deemed good enough to oust other CM’ers, he was never really a left winger.

Think he's been playing behind the striker at Wigan, looks a better player than the one that left

Will be particularly displeased if this means he gets counted as both a midfielder and a striker for the purposes of our squad. We need outright striker buys this window.

Have I ever mentioned that bringing Insomnia back would be a horrific move and one I certainly don't want to see happen?

We've just signed a player who's described as being solely left-footed, and who therefore will have to play on the left wing. Why would we want to pay 10m for one of our castoffs who has a terrible attitude, who fucked off and left us in the lurch when we needed him, and who plays a position that we're now definitely covered for? Or is he to play in the centre of midfield? Along who? Tiote and Cabaye? Can't see him displacing either.

Please, don't let this be true. We do not need Charles N'Zogbia.

Er... there are only 2 possible feet to be -ed. Right and left.

Your argument would carry weight, if humans had 11 feet.

Think he's been playing behind the striker at Wigan, looks a better player than the one that left

Will be particularly displeased if this means he gets counted as both a midfielder and a striker for the purposes of our squad. We need outright striker buys this window.

people use to say the same about Beardsley too.

Difference being Beardsley could tell me where he wanted to play as far as I'm concerned. Apart from goalie, he tried that and it definitely didn't work.

Didnt he play right wing for France last time out?

CT, you are on the ball.

I had forgotten that, and I watched the match on TV (it was in Poland, against Poland)!

Well done, yes he did play on the right :D

Never a truer word was spoken Nick. :blush:

Difference being Beardsley could tell me where he wanted to play as far as I'm concerned. Apart from goalie, he tried that and it definitely didn't work.

yeh against West Ham, haha.

N’Zogbia suits a roaming role, a bit like Rooney does at times.

Erdinc, Zog and Taylor and I think were cooking on gas.

I think it's all just bollocks BUT...

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

Strong suggestions of a final #NUFC push for Gervinho. Now if they could pull that off.....

:blush:

It's bollocks man.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Just spoken to a club insider. Neither Charlie nor Mevlut 'in talks'. 'Pure fantasy,' was the exact quote. #nufc

Erdinc, Zog and Taylor and I think were cooking on gas.

Starting to look very tasty (if it all works).

Not sure Ive ever witnessed such a transformation of a team within one close season. Anyone think of one bigger.

:blush: You don't know what any of these players are like, but you've never seen such a transformation before?