N'Zogbia ready to snub Liverpool for Newcastle

Dafydd

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but im sick of hearing about ngzobia hes no good

Fair enough, just choose your words more carefully.

Stop being so p.c. fish. Not everyone wants to see you having mutual back-rub sessions with your mate and his lotion, but that didn't stop you did it? You sexy animal.

fyp

He was right tbf. We went down with the help of Kinnear who he fell out with. I liked him when he was here. If he improves side I'd have him back.

Is he and his attitude worth 12mil and 55k a week though?

For me the money's not even the issue. It's about taking back a player who has demonstrated that his attitude is poor and shown contempt for the club. I wouldn't want Michael Owen back for nothing and a hundred quid a week. If you disrespect the club there should be no forgiving and no forgetting.

I agree with you on that.

As good as Bent is he left the club under very bad terms and I wouldnt want him back.

If he had just told the truth (that Capello told him to move for an England place) then it would be different

yea true marcos i can think of much better players who could sign for us for under 12 mill barnetta could sign for under it ererdinc or erding however you spell it

Edited by DEADMAN

Let's hope we sign Zog soon. He must be tempted to come to a club where he can speak his mother tongue to half the players. I'm off on holiday tomorrow, for one week. Going to Lithuania.

See you when I come back :icon_lol:

honestly, why?

I see next to no merit in the idea of signing him especially for the touted fee. we're solid in the area he plays as it stands but we're crying out for investment elsewhere

Let's hope we sign Zog soon. He must be tempted to come to a club where he can speak his mother tongue to half the players. I'm off on holiday tomorrow, for one week. Going to Lithuania.

See you when I come back :icon_lol:

It would disrespect all the working class fans B)

Howay man Nick, think!

Haha :icon_lol:

terrible, all this disagreement about people who actually want to change their jobs for more money.

Shocking.

Whoever heard of such a thing.

Edit.

For Deano, CT, jaysouthernmag, Toonpack...........how long before Tiote is a treacherous greedy bastard, maybe a club like Bolton will offer them better wages

He was right tbf. We went down with the help of Kinnear who he fell out with. I liked him when he was here. If he improves side I'd have him back.

Is he and his attitude worth 12mil and 55k a week though?

For me the money's not even the issue. It's about taking back a player who has demonstrated that his attitude is poor and shown contempt for the club. I wouldn't want Michael Owen back for nothing and a hundred quid a week. If you disrespect the club there should be no forgiving and no forgetting.

I agree with you on that.

As good as Bent is he left the club under very bad terms and I wouldnt want him back.

If he had just told the truth (that Capello told him to move for an England place) then it would be different

Peter Beardsley left NUFC because they were a shit club going nowhere, when we were a club showing ambition and going places he was quite happy to do it and was welcomed back with open arms.

Think about it.

Are you CT ? Sigh.