what is all what you want/need in life?

dadoon

what do you really want/need the most in life?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol:

I need a fucking footballer for a cup match this evening. Every bastard is off drinking for Blooms Day.

So friends is the answer I suppose.:lol:

If i hadn't brusied ribs atm i would've headed down to fill in for ya!

Is that from crawling under the floorboards and that mate?

:icon_lol:

Freddy Shepherd was born into a working class home, the son of a lorry driver; and with his brother Bruce, expanded a road haulage business into a series of marine and related businesses; and property development through redevelopment of the former ship facilities along the River Tyne. The assets of the company now include Mitford Hall.

The brothers often worked with Sir John Hall, who owned the property development business Cameron Hall Developments, and had become a key share-holder in Newcastle United. After Hall's vision of building Newcastle into a sporting club along the lines of AS Roma or FC Barcelona, he looked to consolidate the operations of Newcastle United. Shepherd Offshore had started to build a holding in Newcastle United, and so Shepherd became involved in the football business, alongside Hall's son Douglas Hall.

Initially, Shepherd became involved with the consolidation of the Newcastle sporting club to just Newcastle United, selling or reducing Hall's controlling stakes in: Newcastle Falcons rugby team, Newcastle Eagles basketball team; and the then Newcastle Cobras ice hockey team.

In 1996, Shepherd was tasked by Hall with bringing Alan Shearer to the club, which he did for a-then world record fee. The confidence Shepherd showed in completing the deal persuaded Hall, who wanted to retire to Spain, to effectively offload the day-to-day running of the club to Shepherd as chairman, and his son Douglas as the active Hall family member on the board. Shepherd agreed with his brother Bruce to take the position, while Bruce continued to run Shepherd Offshore.Shepherd owned almost all of his Newcastle shares through Shepherd Offshore. Unlike the Halls, who had been steadily selling off their shares since floatation in 1997, the Shepherds increased their holding. They owned 28.01% of the club, up from about 22% in April 2005. Since 1997, the Shepherds have made ₤8,351,298 from Newcastle United, ₤5,489,239 in share dividends and ₤2,862,059 in salaries. In 2005, Shepherd's annual salary from the club was £552,954.

Freddy Shepherd was born into a working class home, the son of a lorry driver; and with his brother Bruce, expanded a road haulage business into a series of marine and related businesses; and property development through redevelopment of the former ship facilities along the River Tyne. The assets of the company now include Mitford Hall.

The brothers often worked with Sir John Hall, who owned the property development business Cameron Hall Developments, and had become a key share-holder in Newcastle United. After Hall's vision of building Newcastle into a sporting club along the lines of AS Roma or FC Barcelona, he looked to consolidate the operations of Newcastle United. Shepherd Offshore had started to build a holding in Newcastle United, and so Shepherd became involved in the football business, alongside Hall's son Douglas Hall.

Initially, Shepherd became involved with the consolidation of the Newcastle sporting club to just Newcastle United, selling or reducing Hall's controlling stakes in: Newcastle Falcons rugby team, Newcastle Eagles basketball team; and the then Newcastle Cobras ice hockey team.

In 1996, Shepherd was tasked by Hall with bringing Alan Shearer to the club, which he did for a-then world record fee. The confidence Shepherd showed in completing the deal persuaded Hall, who wanted to retire to Spain, to effectively offload the day-to-day running of the club to Shepherd as chairman, and his son Douglas as the active Hall family member on the board. Shepherd agreed with his brother Bruce to take the position, while Bruce continued to run Shepherd Offshore.Shepherd owned almost all of his Newcastle shares through Shepherd Offshore. Unlike the Halls, who had been steadily selling off their shares since floatation in 1997, the Shepherds increased their holding. They owned 28.01% of the club, up from about 22% in April 2005. Since 1997, the Shepherds have made ₤8,351,298 from Newcastle United, ₤5,489,239 in share dividends and ₤2,862,059 in salaries. In 2005, Shepherd's annual salary from the club was £552,954.

I need a fucking footballer for a cup match this evening. Every bastard is off drinking for Blooms Day.

So friends is the answer I suppose.:icon_lol:

Cheers Ant, ended up getting a professional footballer to fill in for us!

Boy's i'm telling ye, a McDonald's when drunk is awesome. Right now, what is all that i need in life, is another chicken sandwich meal with coke. My Gawd.

So friends is the answer I suppose.:icon_lol:

Ajax_Andy is seething tbh

So friends is the answer I suppose.:lol:

Ajax_Andy is seething tbh

He's banned anyway aint he? The FA upheld his 3 game ban and added on a 5K fine, we won't be seeing him in a while like

Soppy apologies get yi nee were :icon_lol:

Boy's i'm telling ye, a McDonald's when drunk is awesome. Right now, what is all that i need in life, is another chicken sandwich meal with coke. My Gawd.

Aren't you sick of McDonalds yet?