Tooj

Ba owes us nowt. For a lot of last season, NUFC was The Demba Ba Show with guest roles from Tim Krul and Coloccini. As @LeazesTerrace said on Twitter;

"Mick Quinn - using something Demba Ba hasn't done as a vessel for his frustrations on the state of the game."

He owes us nowt? Hes on a contract, gets paid a fortune, is playing in a winning team and is allowing his agent's to hawk him round to the highest bidders whilst we still dont know if we will need to replace him. Quinn is bang on

He owes us nowt? Hes on a contract, gets paid a fortune, is playing in a winning team and is allowing his agent's to hawk him round to the highest bidders whilst we still dont know if we will need to replace him. Quinn is bang on

Totally, 'if' this business of Ba touting himself about is true then he fuck off asap, I'd rather he was gone so we can concentrate on the players that show some loyalty and dedication to us. I dislike players that whore themselves while still under contract.

Agents dont need permission to discuss him with other clubs. In fact, what about the financial relationship an agent has with all parties suggests that would be the norm? I mean obviously if the agent is genuine and is only looking out for the interests of the player then maybe he would consider it a bit rude to do so. If you think that though, you're naive as fuck. The agent's incentive structure is based on the player moving regularly (% each time) and achieving as high a salary as possible (% of total contracted salary).

Ba's agents are entitled to do what they want, its only when they present those options to him that the players loyalty comes into question.

Agents dont need permission to discuss him with other clubs. In fact, what about the financial relationship an agent has with all parties suggests that would be the norm? I mean obviously if the agent is genuinely ne and is only looking out for the interests of the player then maybe he would consider it a bit rude to do so. If you think that though, you're naive as fuck. The agent's incentive structure is based on the player moving regularly (% each time) and achieving as high a salary as possible (% of total contracted salary).

Ba's agents are entitled to do what they want, its only when they present those options to him that the players loyalty comes into question.

Im sure there wasnt a gun to his head when he signed with these agents. Easiest thing in the world for him to release a statement saying hes staying put

Im sure there wasnt a gun to his head when he signed with these agents. Easiest thing in the world for him to release a statement saying hes staying put

Wouldn't make a difference. People who believe he's off would say that it's just lip service and he's still out the door. People who believe he's staying will hold it up as proof.

Seeing as the Turks still throw bananas at Black players I would be a tad surprised if he went there. Only 5 weeks of his personal transfer window left tho and he is still an NUFC player. Loads of time for his motley crew of agents and representatives to find him a new club I suppose. If he does fuck off I hope his knee explodes, the ungrateful bastard.

And yet Ba is in the journal this morning saying he is going nowhere

He's not. Its just the usual a close friend bla bla bla.

As with Enrique he could easily commit if he wanted to too. The fact that he hasnt tells you he'll be away if they can get a good deal.

Not sure why so many people are such hypocrites?

Any quotes saying he's staying are dismissed, any quotes saying he's going are nailed on.

You all need to give your heads a shake iyam

If he goes, he goes......I just wish he'd get a move on one way or the other.

get a move on?

he's said he's staying, what else can he do to not leave? should he go and sit in the centre circle at SJP with his fingers in his ears going "LALALALALALALALANANANANANANANANANANA IM NOT LEAVING LALALALALALLAAA"

thats ridiculous, don't be stupid

Don't see the point in worrying about it. Media whipping fans up into hysteria with much success and people taking what they say as gospel. Just as much a questionable source says he is staying and people dismiss outright.

It's like we want to believe he is leaving.

Not sure why so many people are such hypocrites?

Any quotes saying he's staying are dismissed, any quotes saying he's going are nailed on.

You all need to give your heads a shake iyam

Surely people are just forming an opinion on what's going on and discussing it here, which is what football forums are generally about.

Did you give your head a shake after you said you thought Ba was staying and we were after De Jong as a 3rd striker? Or was that just an opinion on the reports you wanted to believe?

Anyone who thinks that a footballer might be acting the cunt through his agents, with more money as a motivation, can be relatively relaxed about any immediate requirement to give their head a shake.

get a move on?

he's said he's staying, what else can he do to not leave? should he go and sit in the centre circle at SJP with his fingers in his ears going "LALALALALALALALANANANANANANANANANANA IM NOT LEAVING LALALALALALLAAA"

thats ridiculous, don't be stupid

yeah right

Another day, another flurry of posts in this thread that do nothing to help us work out what's happening. We'll either see him in somebody else's shirt at a press conference or in our black and white in the first game of the season, anything else is just waffle.

I honestly couldn't care less if he stays or goes. The very act of him wanting to go would stop me wanting him to stay.

Your classic Senegalese Standoff situation. Two men facing one another down.

Ba: "I want to sssssssttttttaaaaaaa-G-"

Asprilla: "IDON'TWANTYOUTOSTAY!"

Ba: "-O!"

Asprilla's training paying off big time as he goes on the G of the Go.