Tooj

Barry Davies though. :)

Best commentator around I thought especially at a time when they didn't have sidekicks which was better by far. I love this commentary on a goal scored by Supermac;

(Love seeng the Toon end at Burndon, a far superior ground to the placca shite that took it's place).

Barry Davies is easily the best commentator I've ever heard. Class and dead versatile too. I've never liked Motson and never understood the credit he gets. He got far too many big matches at the BBC ahead of the clearly superior Davies.

Best commentator around I thought especially at a time when they didn't have sidekicks which was better by far. I love this commentary on a goal scored by Supermac;

(Love seeng the Toon end at Burndon, a far superior ground to the placca shite that took it's place).

That goal is fucking insane.

Canal + TV in France reporting Ba to Arsenal is a done deal and he's signing on January 1st

edit: Or should I say people on Twitter have said that. Also a lot of chatter from Turkey about Ba atm

Edited by TheRollingStones

Probably a good time for Ba to depart now. We are going nowhere and he is ambitious enough to see it.

Im not having the mercenary comments though. A mercenary is someone like Owen, Ba is delivering the goods and deserves every penny.

Great player and given the choice I`d have him every day of the week ahead of Cisse.. His allround-game is much better,

and frankly being on cource to 25 goals this season feeding off scraps in arguably the worst team in PL going forward is some feat.

Good luck wherever you go Demba (Y)

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Worst team in prem. what a mug :lol:

So, by your logic LBT we're going to finish bottom of the league? £100 to SBR foundation from me if you'll agree to that bet?

Probably a good time for Ba to depart now. We are going nowhere and he is ambitious enough to see it.

Im not having the mercenary comments though. A mercenary is someone like Owen, Ba is delivering the goods and deserves every penny.

Great player and given the choice I`d have him every day of the week ahead of Cisse.. His allround-game is much better,

and frankly being on cource to 25 goals this season feeding off scraps in arguably the worst team in PL going forward is some feat.

Good luck wherever you go Demba (Y)

Say again ..... :lol:

Cue LBT going back into hiding for a week if we win this. What a big fat fucking closet cock sucking arsehole