Tooj

I trust Nobby.

Is is you that used to having something to do with the match day media?

Used to be involved in the media, left London for good last month, still have the contacts tho.

Just spreading the word because I know people want to know the craic.

I'm not too sure about Reo Coker like but that said Stephen Ireland had the same experience under Houllier and despite his poor spell here we all know he's a decent player.

I thought Reo Coker looked decent at Wimbledon and initially at West Ham. Did Rapey make him captain there?

Anyway, I saw him playing for Villa 2 seasons ago a few times and I had no fucking idea what his role was on the pitch.

Aye but they are happy to get him off the wage bill, he's not even been getting in the match day squad.

He played regularly last season. Would be happy enough with him as backup but he usually moans when he isn't playing.

is ba as good as everyone makes out cause he doesnt seem to deliver when i have watched him on the pitch with the season just gone

Depends. What's his rating on FIFA?

is ba as good as everyone makes out cause he doesnt seem to deliver when i have watched him on the pitch with the season just gone

His goal to game ration has been brilliant at every club he has been at.

22 goals in 26 for Rouen

8 goals in 12 for Mouscron

37 goals in 97 for Hoffenheim

7 goals in 12 for West Ham

We just need to hope he stays fit. Just over 27 games a season in the last 4 years isn't bad. A goal every 1.98 games. If he continuted at both rates we would get around 13/14 goals out of him a season which was around the top 5 in the league this season.

Not bad if his wages are decent and he is coming on a free.