Tooj

Yeh Journos saying it's a heavily incentivesed contract with a low basic wage.

Fantastic business from the club!

Oh and a bloke from an Everton forum is sceptical too...

So can someone tell me where this 70k figure is coming from? Or are we just going to use that figure because he didn't come to us?

Great signing and a massive two fingers to Xisco, taking the poor fucker's squad number :blush:

Totally forgot about him :D

So can someone tell me where this 70k figure is coming from? Or are we just going to use that figure because he didn't come to us?

We payed his agents 2mill seemingly just to get to speak to him. Maybe thats why Everton didnt get involved...?

We payed his agents 2mill seemingly just to get to speak to him. Maybe thats why Everton didnt get involved...?

Oh aye, I can see Ashley falling for that one. Not

Great signing and a massive two fingers to Xisco, taking the poor fucker's squad number :blush:

Also if he was the best striker we were signing this summer, surely he'd have been given the number 9 rather than 19.

Oh aye, I can see Ashley falling for that one. Not

Well the Daily Mirror aren't above reporting 'internet rumours' so make of this what you will but they said on wednesday that we were paying his people 2mill to make sure he joins us. Seeing as there is no fee involved to West Ham then it looks like whoever payed the agents the most got to speak to the player. Thought it was a bit strange at the time when I read it like...the club has to say how much agents fees are each season doesnt it? Any idea when?..

Where you getting that from?

One I'm reading now they all seem to think N'Zogbia is going there :blush: as if Charlie would go to Everton ffs who do they think they are. I seriously am struggling to remember the last time they attracted an in demand top player. Heitinga doesn't come in to that bracket, Tony Cottee maybe? That was 23 years ago.

good news that he hasn't taken the number 9 shirt. hopefully the board will do the right thing and sanction the purchase of a top notch striker worthy of the number 9 shirt, with ba as the second choice and shola and best in their rightful places of 3rd and 4th choice off the bench.

a couple more quality midfielders in combined with hanging on to the likes of enrique and barton and things won't look quite so gloomy

Ba ba black guy have you any goals, yes sir yes sir 3 past wolves, one for pardoo, one for mike, another for the little boy who looks like a dyke.

''Interpolic'' from N-O.

To the tune of Gay Numan's ''cars''

He's Demba Ba

He is from Senegal

Now he plays for the toon

And we're singing his tune

He's BA

''Interpolic'' from N-O.

To the tune of Gay Numan's ''cars''

He's Demba Ba

He is from Senegal

Now he plays for the toon

And we're singing his tune

He's BA

Pish.

What site was that Everton crack off?

Nice to get another one in early doors and by the looks of it a good bit of business. Now for This Erding fella and the third striker mentioned yesterday by Douglas.

You tube clip looks nothing better than what Sholas would, but the hammer last night spoke well of him.

I laugh when I see these youtube clips and remember what football used to be like before they started putting music to it. :blush:

(Still be disappointed if a couple of WOW' ish signings dont show up. Hoping they will).

Good signing...not great but a GOOD signing. Gives us an option up front.

My boy was right then...he told me 3 year deal on 35k a week. Just Naylor and Erdinc to be confirmed over the weekend now then.

Apparently we a seeing Erdinc as a wide right kinda player and NOT an out and out striker? Hmm

Bids come in for Barton and or Jonas maybe?

Nice to get another one in early doors and by the looks of it a good bit of business. Now for This Erding fella and the third striker mentioned yesterday by Douglas.

You tube clip looks nothing better than what Sholas would, but the hammer last night spoke well of him.

I laugh when I see these youtube clips and remember what football used to be like before they started putting music to it. :blush:

(Still be disappointed if a couple of WOW' ish signings dont show up. Hoping they will).

Yes apart from that Demba Ba clip covers from January to May.

Shola's would have to cover years.